Brand new

Brand new

Postby FireAndSun » May 31st, 2015, 12:10 am

Hi. I'm Sunburst223 or Alicia. The Lion King is a movie I've loved since I was little. It and many other Disney movies were a formative part of my childhood, so now I have a bit of an unhealthy obsession with them. Let's see, what's some other relevant stuff about me? I'm 17, and I'll be 18 on December 14. Some other Disney movies I love are Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, Big Hero 6, Tangled, and a few others. I'm also American. I'm a firm believer that you're never too old to love a Disney movie. I've seen people with the attitude that Disney is just for little kids, and it drives me nuts. I'm definitely looking forward to getting to know the members on here. :D
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Re: Brand new

Postby Lauren » May 31st, 2015, 2:45 am

Welcome to MLK. I hope you'll like it here. :)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FireAndSun » May 31st, 2015, 2:50 am

Hi, Lauren. Thanks for the welcome. :)
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Elton John » May 31st, 2015, 3:29 am

Welcome and enjoy your stay :D
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby FireAndSun » May 31st, 2015, 3:46 am

Thanks, Elton John. Nice username. :)
FireAndSun

Postby sweetface » May 31st, 2015, 4:24 am

Hi! I'm a newbie around here myself. :)

Disney totally isn't just for little kids! I'm 17 too, have loved Disney for as long as I can remember, and that's not going to change any time soon. Mulan and Beauty and the Beast would probably be somewhere in my top favorites as well.
sweetface

Pride Points: 1

Postby Elton John » May 31st, 2015, 4:27 am

I'm a month away from being 30 and I still love disney movies.

Going to disneyworld in 3 weeks, so excited!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby FireAndSun » May 31st, 2015, 4:45 am

Lucky. I haven't been to a Disney park, Disneyworld to be specific, in years. I'd love to go again. I'm definitely excited to be going to Rocky Mountain National Park in 2 weeks, though. :)
FireAndSun

Postby Cowell_lk » May 31st, 2015, 6:35 am

Welcome to MLK, i hope you enjoy it here :D .
Cowell_lk
Nala = bae

Nickname(s): Bacon
Pride Points: 5

Postby Iberian » May 31st, 2015, 1:10 pm

-------------------
Last edited by Iberian on October 10th, 2016, 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iberian

Pride Points: 14

Next

Return to Introductions