Can someone please talk to me about The Lion King

Re: Can someone please talk to me about The Lion King

Postby SimbasGuard » August 12th, 2015, 5:01 am

Hello Shawry111, If you are obsessed with Lion King, rest assured that you are among like-minded individuals. Have fun here.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Shawry111 » August 12th, 2015, 6:55 am

Thanks guys for the positive feed back! :D I just finished watching the Lion King (again) and it helped me refresh my memory. It just speaks to me, responding to TheLionPrince, I want to talk to it about everything I suppose, Simba is fantastic and amazing and I think everyone can relate to him in some way, accompanying the music that fits him and the voice actors and the animation is just fantastic. JTT, Weaver, Broderick etc just did amazing jobs and so good in a way that I almost thought it was real, not just a person. Which in the end made me rather sad that I couldn't watch what happens after, like how it ends, Kiaras birth, I want to see the first days and all those fantastic memory's. Does anyone else get the maddest chills and the most amazing feeling when Simba is walking up pride rock at the end, and fills the air with that mighty roar. It just makes me feel amazing, then all the lionesses roaring along with him. And, I don't know how to explain it. And from here I would like someone to continue with whatever makes you feel happy. Simba, Nala, Rafiki, Scar, the animation, the breathtaking, amazing god damn sound track! Please someone do with a passion (a bit like me) continue about anything. Something that will make me feel good, in that "I totally agree" and "I wish it was real too" sense. If you get the swing of what I mean. I can't be the only one that had mixed tears of joy and sadness while watching this film, everything gets to me, and I become fully immersed in the world of it before I wake up and think to myself; "Just another day of School, no musicals, just annoying naive little kids who don't know the greatness that is Disney and of course the Lion King!". Yes, I'm blabbering on and please, someone continue this open discussion with deep and powerful meaning just like I have. I can't be the only one who feels this strongly. :/ :D :)
Signature made by Julie Skywalker, thank you so much!

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore
Shawry111
"Pinned ya again!"

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Danger? I laugh in the face of danger, ha ha ha ha

Nickname(s): Shawry
Pride Points: 4

Postby Shawry111 » August 12th, 2015, 7:35 am

I occasionally get "Judgement" for liking this film as much as I do at School. So that's why I'm here, to hopefully meet people who feel the same as me.

Also guys how do you make signatures and all this cool stuff? 8-)

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore
Shawry111
"Pinned ya again!"

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbasGuard » August 12th, 2015, 11:32 pm

[quote="Shawry111"]Does anyone else get the maddest chills and the most amazing feeling when Simba is walking up pride rock at the end, and fills the air with that mighty roar.[/quote]

Yes I get Chills down my spine every time I watch that scene, it is just amazing.

I also fully understand how in some way you wish it was real. I totally get that. In fact My username/Original (and I use that term very loosely) Character SimbasGuard exist as part of my desire to meet and interact with my favorite fictional characters. I love to think about what Simba, Nala, and the other characters lives are like outside of the movies that they live in. Even though doing that means putting reality aside for a while (to an extant). I find it very fun to speculate and theories about the possibilities of The Lion King. I know that this place will be a good fit for you.

SimbasGuard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 13th, 2015, 12:23 am

[quote="SimbasGuard"][quote="Shawry111"]Does anyone else get the maddest chills and the most amazing feeling when Simba is walking up pride rock at the end, and fills the air with that mighty roar.[/quote]

Yes I get Chills down my spine every time I watch that scene, it is just amazing.

I also fully understand how in some way you wish it was real. I totally get that. In fact My username/Original (and I use that term very loosely) Character SimbasGuard exist as part of my desire to meet and interact with my favorite fictional characters. I love to think about what Simba, Nala, and the other characters lives are like outside of the movies that they live in. Even though doing that means putting reality aside for a while (to an extant). I find it very fun to speculate and theories about the possibilities of The Lion King. I know that this place will be a good fit for you.[/quote]

for me its not just that scene that is chilling, its the music that goes along with it that gives you that proud feeling :kingofpriderock: :supergrin:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SimbasGuard » August 13th, 2015, 3:51 am

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]for me its not just that scene that is chilling, its the music that goes along with it that gives you that proud feeling :kingofpriderock: :supergrin:[/quote]
Indeed 8-) I consider the music part of the scene.

SimbasGuard

Postby Shawry111 » August 13th, 2015, 4:28 am

[quote="SimbasGuard"][quote="gothprincesskiara"]for me its not just that scene that is chilling, its the music that goes along with it that gives you that proud feeling :kingofpriderock: :supergrin:[/quote]
Indeed 8-) I consider the music part of the scene.[/quote]

Yes, the music also, forgot to state that. And thank you SimbasGuard and princesskiara for responding, I thought it was just me who felt this way but you perfectly described what I was talking about. :D I love it all, and just immersing yourself in the world with your favorite fictional characters.

Shawry111
"Pinned ya again!"

Postby Shawry111 » August 13th, 2015, 5:38 am

[quote="Shawry111"][quote="SimbasGuard"][quote="gothprincesskiara"]for me its not just that scene that is chilling, its the music that goes along with it that gives you that proud feeling :kingofpriderock: :supergrin:[/quote]
Indeed 8-) I consider the music part of the scene.[/quote]

Yes, the music also, forgot to state that. And thank you SimbasGuard and princesskiara for responding, I thought it was just me who felt this way but you perfectly described what I was talking about. :D I love it all, and just immersing yourself in the world with your favorite fictional characters.[/quote]

Do you guys prefer the Lion King, Lion King II, or Lion King 1 1/2. 1st one was my faviourate but seriously not by much. The Lion King II and 1 1/2 was pretty rubbish. But Lion King II got awful ratings where as Lion King 1 1/2 got decent ratings. What? How does that work, I don't know many people who prefer 1 1/2 over 2, I know more people who prefer to over the first one, lol.

Shawry111
"Pinned ya again!"

Postby DGFone » August 13th, 2015, 6:22 am

Welcome to MLK, Shawry!

And TLK 1 is my favorite BY FAR! :D
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Timon the great » August 13th, 2015, 6:54 am

[quote="Shawry111"]Do you guys prefer the Lion King, Lion King II, or Lion King 1 1/2. 1st one was my faviourate but seriously not by much. The Lion King II and 1 1/2 was pretty rubbish. But Lion King II got awful ratings where as Lion King 1 1/2 got decent ratings. What? How does that work, I don't know many people who prefer 1 1/2 over 2, I know more people who prefer to over the first one, lol.[/quote]
I'm one of those who prefer 1 1/2 over the other two films. Mainly because it's about my fav, Timon. But even then, I understand why it has better overall ratings than the second film because it just has a unique type of thinking to it that separates itself from the ideology of the second film.

Most people here and in the rest of the fandom (and maybe yourself) will probably disagree, especially because it's about a non-lion character and such. But I don't really care anymore about any hate to 1 1/2, and that's happened over the years. Though, I'm kinda glad that the upcoming Lion Guard series is going to give the fandom something else to judge on in comparison to the films.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions