New lioness wanders in nervously

Re: New lioness wanders in nervously

Postby Leviara_Lioness » November 4th, 2015, 5:09 am

**smiles softly, hearing Lukio's soft yet commanding voice, is submissive yet loving towards Lukio seeing her features the black ear tips and rims and the red Chieftain Ribbon on her lioness tail, seeing this as best i can, as I try to focus with my left half blind lioness eye :glee2: ** (Leviara lioness speaking) "Uhhm no I dont have a YouTube or FB or G+ stuff, but I do have a Twitter thing, you can join/follow me there Lukio, if you like sweety?!https://twitter.com/Leviara_Lioness Oh hey I'd love to join you're party at youre den, I'll try to be there! yes I have some Nala stuff and a 32" Sarabi, and 32" Nala plushy's love to snuggle them, and a couple Simba cubby plushes I have too. Oh Lukio, I have to go, needs to work on my Art WIP(Work in progress) but I'll be back later, ok?! I just loved getting to know you and everyone sofar!! <3<3<3<3** :hug3: :hug3: softly huggs Lukio sweetly, as I relax more and more here at this huge new Pride, at MLK**
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Sweetbriar » November 4th, 2015, 5:03 pm

Hi! I'm new, too!

Nice to meet you.
Sweetbriar
The lioness isn't submissive

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

She just lets you be king for as long as she wants

Nickname(s): Nia
Pride Points: 2

Postby SimbasGuard » November 5th, 2015, 1:45 am

Welcome to the My Lion King Pride, Leviara Lioness and Sweerbriar. It is always good to see new members join The Pride.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Leviara_Lioness » November 5th, 2015, 4:18 am

IC(In Character)** :hopeful2: :lovingsmile2: :lovingsmile2: looks over to the two new voices I hear, my lioness ears twitching wildly, Wonders over to Sweetbriar and SimbasGuard, as I feel my way to her and him with my paws on the floor patting it to sense where they are, using my left lioness eye to just barely make out thier images, then comes close to both feeling thier paws with mine, then thier faces to make out thier images, as to see how they look, as I can sense the White Tiger, his massive face, my left lioness eye widens :omg: :innocent: :huh9: in sheer awe of this Tiger Guardians massive built size, as compared to my tiny lioness size/length of 10 feet 11 inches (nose to tail), and only weighing in at a very light 80 pounds, from sever health issues..... Then feels with my paws Sweetbriars face as she is pretty, trying to sense her lioness form*** (Leviara lioness speaking) " :glee2: Hi!! Sweetbriar and SimbasGuard!! nice to meet you both, Well thank you, I'm glad to be here too! Yeah I'm always happy to see others new here too! Welcome Here Sweetbriar!!**huggs you** :hug3: :hug3: **Huggs also SimbasGuard :hug4: :hug4: ** "My my you're a big Tiger, I never seen one before or met one??! are all of you like that big and strong??! :omg: ***looks at him sweetly :dreamy: as I sit by Sweetbriar**
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Postby Elton John » November 5th, 2015, 4:22 am

Hello.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Leviara_Lioness » November 5th, 2015, 4:42 am

** looks over :huh9: , suddenly hears another Lion say hello! walks over to him, feeling the ground and then his paws with mine, then his face, to visualise him. :proud3:** (leviara lioness speaking) Oh, well hi, its nice to meet you Elton! :superexcited: I'm Leviara, I'm glad to meet you Elton. Thank you for saying hi to me, you'll have to forgive me, I dont see very well, as I'm fully blind in my right eye and only 40% sight in my left eye very dimly, not easy for me to get around! I kinda still new here as I'm just getting to know others, and now you too! :proud2: :proud3:
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Postby Elton John » November 5th, 2015, 4:46 am

Rawr
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbasGuard » November 5th, 2015, 6:43 am

[quote="Leviara_Lioness"]I"My my you're a big Tiger, I never seen one before or met one??! are all of you like that big and strong??! :omg: ***looks at him sweetly :dreamy: as I sit by Sweetbriar**[/quote]

I don't normally do this, but I'll give it a try.

SimbasGuard (In Character):

Truthfully I am about twice the size of an ordinary White Tiger. Humans did some genetic experiments on me, but I escaped and eventually came to The Pride Lands. I now serve Simba.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Leviara_Lioness » November 5th, 2015, 7:44 am

**Rawrs back at Elton sweetly, hi to you too Elton! :innocent: :nod: and then :lovingsmile2: sits and listens to SimbasGuard as he explains why and how he is the Tiger he became.**

(lioness speaking) OMG, I'm so sorry sweetheart :awaken: :sob3: , Oh how could they do that. Thats So Evil!! ***huggs you sweetly comfortingly** I'm so sorry for you! Well the humans took my daddy lion away when I was 5 months old, but they didnt catch me tho, I hid! but I've been alone now all my life since that time, as my mommy lion left me at just a couple months old, for no reason :( , before they took my daddy lion away.. **cries a bit** :sob3: I guess I've been an orphan..sad huh.. :( :( I really need and want a mommy lion here and stuff, but i dont wana be a bother to any lionesses or stuff **paws at the ground, looking down at it.. :( **
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Postby Marizzle » November 5th, 2015, 1:09 pm

Welcome to MLK! :cheese:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions