Hey

Hey

Postby hyena » November 30th, 2015, 3:16 am

I'm not good at introduction threads~

I'm 28, professional cosplayer, competitive archer, extreme bone collector, therian, glassworker, cheese snob, and i have a degree in design and illustration and I'm about to start my journey of getting a second degree in zoology.

That's all I got :shenzismile:
hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Re: Hey

Postby Shadowfax » November 30th, 2015, 8:35 am

Welcome to the forum, fellow cosplayer :3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Tsuki » November 30th, 2015, 1:19 pm

Oh a fellow Cosplayer and Zoologist! :highfive:.

Welcome to MLK :D
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Leviara_Lioness » December 2nd, 2015, 7:02 pm

**Bounces in through the door :D ** Welcome to MLK Hyena, I'm Leviara. yur a Cosplayer, I think its cool, tho I have no ideah what that is?! The Staff and All members Here are Caring, Kind Courteous, Loving and All the others here are too! I know I've ben here nearly a month into it! I'm set for life! :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby hyena » December 4th, 2015, 1:57 am

The people that dress up and bop around comic-con and relating conventions are cosplayers. I've been featured on marvel.com with my Winter Soldier cosplay in 2014 and I've done some random X-Men, Kenny from South Park, Hannibal, Dexter, a few Supernatural ones, the 10th doctor, a few other random ones here and there AND I have Scar and I'm working on Shenzi. They both have a Broadway-Tribal vibe to them. I've won some competitions but I try not to compete.

I'm also happy I found a board with nice people!
hyena

Pride Points: 2

Postby Ultra Fox » December 4th, 2015, 3:31 am

Hello!
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby SimbasGuard » December 8th, 2015, 4:45 am

Welcome hyena. It is always good to see a new member join the pride.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to Introductions