Greetings from a restless wanderer.

Greetings from a restless wanderer.

Postby Vivid LK » January 15th, 2016, 8:26 pm

More than a week ago I re-watched the Lion King for the first time since I was a toddler. It reawakened in me a love of art, music, the natural world, and my own imagination. For the past five years or so I have been completely immersed in hard science and technology. I had lost - or at least forgotten about - the side of life that isn't cold and empirical.

The power of emotion I have felt since watching The Lion King has knocked me flat. It truly has been one of the most life changing experiences I remember. I am joining this forum because I assume that here of all places I might find a refuge to express my feelings and philosophies resulting from these films. A college aged guy like myself cannot express these things publicly. Until I change that social norm, which one day I hope to, I will be here.

You may not see too much of me. I probably will not be an active, everyday presence on this board because I have a lot going on. But I do hope to make friends and be a valued member of the community.

I prefer my presence online to be calculated and ethereal. On this board I will try to act as a manifestation of the indescribable emotion I feel through the story of the Lion King, in order to better understand myself and others, and to reconcile that emotion with the world at large.

Everybody love everybody.

Vivid
Vivid LK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: Greetings from a restless wanderer.

Postby Leviara_Lioness » January 18th, 2016, 3:16 am

**Bounces in the front doors, slides a bit on the carpet from ice on paws** Hey Vivid LK, Welcome here, I'm Leviara! You'll LOVE MLK! Its a wonderfully fun place! The Staff and everyone are Very Protective and Helpful! This's a very safe place! **huggs** :dreamy:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby ScarsLove » January 18th, 2016, 4:13 am

Welcome to the pride Vivid! Hope to see you around the forums :tiifu2:

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby SimbasGuard » January 18th, 2016, 4:57 am

Hello Vivid LK Have fun here.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Braveheart » January 18th, 2016, 5:13 am

Hello & welcome to our family. :)
ImageImageImageImage
Braveheart

Pride Points: 28

Postby Tsuki » January 18th, 2016, 3:09 pm

Welcome to MLK :)
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby it means no worries » January 18th, 2016, 3:27 pm

:salute:
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby juhouh » January 18th, 2016, 4:10 pm

Welcome to the pride :salute:
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby The Spirit of Life » January 19th, 2016, 3:08 am

Welcome to MLK! :)
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Return to Introductions