"Sup?"

"Sup?"

Postby Tatenda » March 6th, 2016, 10:56 am

A silver lioness walks in, clearly unlike the others from around these parts. Her build is sturdy; not slender but not buff. Just sturdy, like you can't knock her over. Dark socks on her front paws, and light socks on her back. As she struts in, her shoulders roll and her tail flicks from side to side. An almost comically coloured red tail tuft on the end of that swishing muscle. Her eyes are a dark blue-gray colour that go well with her coat colours. She doesn't seem to have much trouble in the way of seeing through that wavy tuft of hair on her forehead. This is proven even more by looking over to where you are, focusing her sights on you without any emotion behind it. She doesn't want to hunt you, nor does she really look like she wants to be friends with you. No, she almost looks like she's... sizing you up? Finally she sits herself down, facing you directly and simply mutters out a, "Sup?"

Hey all. I'm Malenga, and it's gonna be awesome getting to know you Lion King loving beauties. ;)
Tatenda
Queen Malenga

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The Tatenda Pride

Nickname(s): Malenga, Mally, Mal, Queen, Malmal.
Pride Points: 2

Re: "Sup?"

Postby Elton John » March 6th, 2016, 11:26 am

Welcome to the pride!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Carl » March 6th, 2016, 11:46 am

Didn't you have an account here before? Either way, welcome. I hope you'll enjoy your stay, and if you need any help be sure to let myself or another member of the staff know.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Tatenda » March 6th, 2016, 10:08 pm

Thank you, Elton. c:

Yes, I did have an account before Killjoy, but I decided that I wanted to start fresh on a new one. Thank you for the warm welcome.
Tatenda
Queen Malenga

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The Tatenda Pride

Postby The Spirit of Life » March 7th, 2016, 3:06 am

Welcome to MLK! :)
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby ScarsLove » March 7th, 2016, 4:19 am

I'm not sure I know you but welcome to the pride!

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby Tsuki » March 7th, 2016, 2:12 pm

Welcome to MLK :happyjasiri:
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby juhouh » March 7th, 2016, 2:24 pm

Welcome to the pride! :salute:
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Tatenda » March 8th, 2016, 8:20 am

Thank you everyone! You're all the reason the forum is such a lovely place to be. c:
Tatenda
Queen Malenga

The Tatenda Pride

Postby Leviara_Lioness » March 9th, 2016, 4:04 am

**smallish, thin bouncy Lioness rushes in the MLK doors, slipps a bit from being wet from the rain using front paws pads to brake .. walks over smiling sweetly :pretty: ** Hi Malenga, nice to meet you, Welcome to MLK, I love how you look :nalasmile: , Different is good, I'm not exactly the average lioness my self, I tend to stick out sometimes xD, but I want and Hope you'll be happy here at MLK! This's a Safe Fun Place, The staff are Always helpful and Caring, as are All the Other Pride members here!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Next

Return to Introductions