Returning for a bit

Returning for a bit

Postby SimbaKovu » March 23rd, 2016, 2:00 am

Hello all,

SK here. I used to be a somewhat prominent figure on TLK-themed forums in the previous decade, but life has taken its toll and, alas, I have not found the time nor the inclination to return to these forums in any type of truly participatory capacity until now. The popularity of The Lion Guard has lead me down a path of rethinking previous story ideas I used to pedal while I was more active both on here and over at older forums such as TLKPF. I am in desperate need of a kind of "re-initiation", if you will. If anyone would like to take me under their wing and show me the ropes I haven't walked upon in a good 5-6 years, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, everybody! :D
SimbaKovu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Returning for a bit

Postby Moka » March 23rd, 2016, 2:05 am

Hiya, SK! Nice to have you back. I'm glad The Lion Guard is renewing people's interest in TLK again.

You'll find that most things should be the same(?) as they were when you left. Whether your story ideas are for fan fiction or roleplay, we have planning forums for both.

Fan Fiction Planning
RP Planning & Discussions
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Tora » March 23rd, 2016, 2:13 am

Welcome back. Hope you enjoy your stay. Feel free to PM if you have any questions about anything. I'd be glad to help. :)
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby Elton John » March 23rd, 2016, 2:39 am

Hi! Welcome back to the pride.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby DGFone » March 23rd, 2016, 2:59 am

Welcome back! I think I remember seeing a few of your posts before I joined back in 2011, but I don't think you were active by the time I actually signed up.

I also run the local Writing Contest. The current one will be closed off this evening, but if you think you are interested and will be able to get something in by the end of the week, I don't think too many will mind waiting a bit longer. The current topic can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=155&t=47856
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby SimbaKovu » March 23rd, 2016, 3:22 am

Thank you very much for the offer, but in the interest of being fair to the other participants, I shall have to decline. I'll wait and see what the prompts will be for the next contest! Thank you again, though! :)
SimbaKovu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FireAndSun » March 23rd, 2016, 5:31 pm

Hi there! I don't really know you for obvious reasons, but welcome back nonetheless.
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby Ninaroja » March 23rd, 2016, 6:09 pm

Welcome back! Glad to have you with us - from the sounds of things, your activity dropped before I joined, but enjoy yourself nevertheless! :D
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Braveheart » March 24th, 2016, 2:52 am

Welcome back. :P
ImageImageImageImage
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby SimbasGuard » March 24th, 2016, 4:05 am

Welcome Back SimbaKovu. 8-)
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Next

Return to Introductions