Hi

Hi

Postby linnea » April 8th, 2016, 7:39 am

I'm not so new 'round here..

:D :D ;)
Hi! I'm Roni, I'm in college and yes I am a girl , I am almost 19(next month)

I like TLK but not so much..

I like writing and composing songs , playing my piano , singing , doing my music online course , reading , knitting and lots of others things ^^
I have a wonderful girlfriend who's kinda older than me ^^ :happy: :hug3: :hug4: :lovingsmile2: :lovingsmile2: :snuggle: :snuggle: :inlove: :proud2: :cuddle:

(I'm a part of the LGBTQ+ Community)

I'm pleased to meet y'all :) :)
Last edited by linnea on April 8th, 2016, 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
linnea

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Re: Hi

Postby Carl » April 8th, 2016, 7:41 am

Howdy. Er, welcome? :lol:
If you need any help with anything, feel free to contact myself or another member of the staff. :3
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby linnea » April 8th, 2016, 8:27 am

Oh thank you (:
linnea

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Marizzle » April 8th, 2016, 3:47 pm

Hi, welcome to MLK! :P I'm Marizzle, but you can call me Maggy, if you'd like. I'm also a college student who's turning 19 this year and part of the LGBTQ+ community. Nice to meet you. :highfive:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby FireAndSun » April 8th, 2016, 3:55 pm

Hello there, kind of not new person. Pleasure to meet you.
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby linnea » April 8th, 2016, 4:18 pm

Oh awesome Maggy! ^^ :D :D
We could be good friends 'round here , just PM me ^^

Nice to meet you FireAndSun :D 8-)
linnea

Postby SimbasGuard » April 9th, 2016, 4:20 am

Welcome to My Lion King linnea Enjoy your time here.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby linnea » April 9th, 2016, 5:30 am

Oh thanks (:
linnea

Postby Elton John » April 9th, 2016, 6:10 am

Welcome back to the pride :)
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby linnea » April 9th, 2016, 6:19 am

Thank you Elton John :D (he's one of my favorite artists and also he's part of the LGBTQ+ community just like me! :) )

(I know the real EJ will come to my country to preform next month (in my birthday month)

I wanted to get tickets that me and my lovely girlfriend will see it but it's so darn expensive :( )
linnea

Next

Return to Introductions