Greetings one and all.

Greetings one and all.

Postby Rem » April 20th, 2016, 4:54 am

Hello,

My name is Rem and I have joined today because for one, I have admired this forum for years but never had the time to join before, and two, I find myself wishing to start a Lion King style Role Play. This is not the forum to speak about that though =) so, here goes my introduction.

Hello boys and girls! My name is Rem and I really enjoy the Lion King among a great many other things. I like to draw, craft, and wish to write a web comic but I am not the best at drawing Lions, Wolves, or Humans, so it hurts all three of my ideas lol.

I am friendly and easy going. + new here on offical sign up, normally I just admire your art.

Thank you and best regards,
~Rem. :D ;) :lol: :roll:
"The problem is not the problem, The problem is your attitude toward the problem." ~ C.J.S. :?
Rem

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Re: Greetings one and all.

Postby Claws » April 20th, 2016, 4:52 pm

Hiiii welcome to the boards and I hope you still try to get away with doing your comic nwn.
Claws
Imitation of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Tico
Pride Points: 6

Postby Braveheart » April 21st, 2016, 2:32 am

Yup, I bid you welcome here. And also Roleplays are fun! :)

ImageImageImageImage
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby Rem » April 21st, 2016, 3:16 am

[quote="Claws"]Hiiii welcome to the boards and I hope you still try to get away with doing your comic nwn.[/quote]

Thank you so much for the welcome and encouragement! I may still try to make it happen=). It is a pleasure to meet you Claws^^.

[quote="Braveheart"]Yup, I bid you welcome here. And also Roleplays are fun! :)

Image[/quote]

Thank you so much BraveHeart!. They really are fun=) I believe I will soon go on a search of where to put my Role play companion search topic^^. I am excited to be here.
"The problem is not the problem, The problem is your attitude toward the problem." ~ C.J.S. :?
Rem

Postby Elton John » April 21st, 2016, 3:38 am

Welcome to the pride.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Rem » April 21st, 2016, 3:47 am

Thank you So much Elton John. =) It is great to be here. I am excited.
Rem

Postby SimbasGuard » April 21st, 2016, 6:17 am

Hello Rem, have fun here.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby InsaneSeagull » April 21st, 2016, 6:53 am

Hello, and have fun with us! =D
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Rem » April 21st, 2016, 7:12 am

[quote="SimbasGuard"]Hello Rem, have fun here.[/quote]

Thank you SimbasGuard! I really look fun to getting to know everyone.

[quote="MadamLestrange"]Hello, and have fun with us! =D[/quote]

Thank you MadamLestrange=) it is a pleasure to meet you both. 8-)
Rem

Postby Carl » April 21st, 2016, 7:14 am

Indeed, welcome, Rem! If you need any help with anything, feel free to let myself or another member of the staff know by way of PM! Hope you enjoy your time here. :)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Next

Return to Introductions