Yo!!

Yo!!

Postby Alari » July 7th, 2016, 2:12 am

Hiya, hope your day is going well! I'm not the greatest with introductions so I'll just wing it.

I used to have an account here years back, but I can't remember it (and I feel like I'm better for that) so once I began looking for a forum and once again stumbled across this place, I decided to make another account. I know having multiple accounts is against the rules but like I said, I can't remember it or the email I used.

With that out of the way... Other than the original Lion King movies, I adore video games (Specifically classic Spyro, Crash Bandicoot and Pokemon), the Wings of Fire series, Dragonball Z and many other things! Some hobbies of mine include writing and drawing as I love to be creative and get myself thinking.

I hope I didn't talk too much... So um, yeah, thanks for reading!
Alari

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: Yo!!

Postby Marizzle » July 7th, 2016, 3:10 am

Welcome to MLK! :zukazama:

I know how not remembering any of the information needed to login or recover an account feels...it has happened to me multiple times. :chuckle: I don't think that'll be an issue for you, though. :)

If you need anything or have any questions, just send me or any other staff member a private message. We'll be glad to help. :D
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby FireAndSun » July 7th, 2016, 3:41 am

Well, welcome back then. Nice to meet you. :)
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby moonsugar33 » July 7th, 2016, 3:46 am

Hi there! 8-)
moonsugar33

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby Alari » July 7th, 2016, 6:31 am

Thank you all for the wonderful welcoming messages! <3

Also, thank you Marizzle for your comments, it makes me feel far less guilty of the multiple account crime.
Alari

Pride Points: 1

Return to Introductions