Hello! New here!

Hello! New here!

Postby Squashed_Banana » July 8th, 2016, 12:34 am

Hi everyone!

I've been browsing this forum for awhile now, but finally decided to join. My name is Elida, and I've been a fan of The Lion King since I was in elementary (so for about a little over a decade). It's nice to finally be surrounded by people who love TLK just as much, if not more, than I do!

My favorite movie is TLK 1, but my favorite character is Kovu with Mufasa a close second. All other slots frequently change; it's hard to choose!

I have my fair share of TLK merch, which gradually increases as time passes :lol: My other interests include Ace Attorney and Harvest Moon (as seen by my sig). I am also a big fan of the Japanese language; and am currently learning it.

The love I have for TLK has yet to decline, and has increased (if that's even possible) with The Lion Guard. The series hit me with nostalgia like I have never felt before. And since I can't contain all the emotions it hit me with, I am here :)

Nice to meet you guys!
"Zira had a plot, and I was part of it, but I don't want to be... because... it's because I love you."
||Signature by me||The Lion King: Harvest Moon Edition||
Squashed_Banana
Hey, look...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

... We are one.

Pride Points: 1

Re: Hello! New here!

Postby Marizzle » July 8th, 2016, 12:38 am

Hello and welcome to MLK! I hope you enjoy your time here! :zukazama:

If you need anything, just send me a Private Message. I'll gladly try my best to help! :)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Chavratheserval » July 8th, 2016, 2:37 am

Hi there! Welcome to MLK! Nice to meet you. Hope you like it here.
Hey there! :glad:
Nicest person you'll ever meet. :P

Love the Lion king! ;)

Check out my Deviantart page!http://sonicboom4560.deviantart.com/
Chavratheserval
NO WAY NO HOW I WON'T SAY I'M

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

my special BROWNIE in life

Nickname(s): Rere
Pride Points: 10

Postby SimbasGuard » August 12th, 2016, 5:12 am

Welcome Squashed Banana. It is always awesome to see a new member join The Pride.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to Introductions