Original title

Original title

Postby Sarger » September 20th, 2016, 6:00 pm

This is an original introduction post.
Not.
To be honest, all I can really do in an introduction post is say 'hi'. I've always liked TLK since I was a cub (wow that's a totally original and funny joke) but with TLG coming out I've never had a chance to actually get involved in the community- by 'get involved in the community', I mean make horrible mashups of popular internet songs (I.E Never Gonna Give You Up) and mash them up with TLG songs. When I'm not making everything look like a mess, I'm either gaming, watching a film, watching a whole season of a TV show on netflix before I go to bed, being over-analytic, or laughing at my own terribad jokes.

I feel like it's only natural to have an account here. I've tried making one a while ago, but the email confirmation system was kinda messed up, so I had to try again. Ah well.

Anyway, if you want to ask anything, go ahead, just remember that I'm no superhuman, just a 16 year old kid on the internet. I might be able to get you what you want.
Sarger
wew lad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ay lads

Pride Points: 11

Re: Original title

Postby Carl » September 20th, 2016, 9:11 pm

Howdy there, Sarger. Welcome to the community. If you need any help 'round here, feel free to let myself or another member of the staff know.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Elton John » September 20th, 2016, 9:28 pm

Welcome to the pride!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Cheezi » September 20th, 2016, 9:33 pm

Hi! Welcome to MLK :D
"That old law about 'an eye for an eye' leaves everybody blind.
The time is always right to do the right thing".

My Q&A
Cheezi
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~Who You Are~

Pride Points: 5

Postby SimbasGuard » October 11th, 2016, 4:18 am

Welcome Sarger. It is always awesome when someone new joins The Pride.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to Introductions