Hey, So I've Returned...

Hey, So I've Returned...

Postby Mikokat » November 8th, 2016, 9:52 am

Hello everyone! Just wanted to re-introduce myself to everyone here. I'm Mikokat, it's nice to be back. You see...I'm not exactly a new member. My account has actually been here for nearly eight years. I was also an active member and moderator over at TLKPF. Many old-timers may remember me as the host of Millionaire...

Long story short, like another member who recently returned, I was banned back in March of 2010 for some really stupid stuff on my behalf. I'll be honest, I was kind of a real jerk back then and it's not exactly something I'm particularly proud of. Inspired by her return, I inquired about getting my account unbanned and well...here we are today! Much thanks to Buffy for going to bat for me and to Moka for the unban! :D

So a little about me...I've been a huge fan of The Lion King since I was a kid, it's my absolute favorite Disney film (Tied with Aladdin) and it was also the first one I saw in theatres when I was just two years old. I'm a major Disney fan in general, I visit Disneyland in California at least once a month. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and am an aspiring stage performer who has not only seen but been in many productions. During the day, I work in Towing and Recovery performing Emergency Road Service for AAA. Battery jumps, lockouts, tire changes, tows, etc. It's a fun job and I enjoy it a lot!

I look forward to both re-acclimating myself with people I remember from back in the day and getting to know all you newer people too! I'm glad to be back! :)
https://www.mylionking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=1439503#p1439503
Mikokat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My username is not red nor green

Telegram: @Mikokat
Pride Points: 12

Re: Hey, So I've Returned...

Postby FireAndSun » November 8th, 2016, 4:07 pm

Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm a bit.... newer, as you can tell. :P Welcome back. :)
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby Elton John » November 8th, 2016, 4:10 pm

Welcome back!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Tora » November 8th, 2016, 4:57 pm

Welcome back. :)
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby Panda-chan » November 8th, 2016, 8:01 pm

[quote="Mikokat"]Long story short, like another member who recently returned, I was banned back in March of 2010 for some really stupid stuff on my behalf. I'll be honest, I was kind of a real jerk back then and it's not exactly something I'm particularly proud of. Inspired by her return, I inquired about getting my account unbanned and well...here we are today! Much thanks to Buffy for going to bat for me and to Moka for the unban! :D[/quote]
Gee, I wonder who you could be referring to... :evil:

Anyway, welcome back MIKOFAT :P :lol2:
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Marizzle » November 8th, 2016, 9:39 pm

Welcome back to MLK! :D
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Carl » November 8th, 2016, 10:00 pm

I never met you, but hey, welcome back. :)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby FlipMode » November 9th, 2016, 2:30 am

So you would have been banned maybe a couple of weeks or so before I joined. Well hey, welcome back! I'm sure I've seen you around on Facebook and Amanda and Snow have both mentioned you to me in the past when I've talked to them (they said nice things).
And if you're into Disney, especially the parks then hey, maybe I'll catch you at Disneyland sometime, I go to one of the parks around the World every three months or so and Disneyland CA is definitely on my to do list next year. I go to them for marathon weekends usually. But occasionally just to hang out and ride Space Mountain and eat Dole Whip.

Theatre? Breakdown service? Disney? Yeah I think we will get along just fine haha :) hope to see you around.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby DGFone » November 9th, 2016, 2:40 am

Welcome back! I don't think I've seen you around - not too many members are still around who were active back when you were, but I think we will be seeing more of you around now. Perhaps you might want to get active in the MLK Writing Contest, we are always looking for more members to get into that. 8-)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Mikokat » November 10th, 2016, 5:28 am

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome back! :)

[quote="Amanda"][quote="Mikokat"]Long story short, like another member who recently returned, I was banned back in March of 2010 for some really stupid stuff on my behalf. I'll be honest, I was kind of a real jerk back then and it's not exactly something I'm particularly proud of. Inspired by her return, I inquired about getting my account unbanned and well...here we are today! Much thanks to Buffy for going to bat for me and to Moka for the unban! :D[/quote]
Gee, I wonder who you could be referring to... :evil:

Anyway, welcome back MIKOFAT :P :lol2:[/quote]

I don't know, I can't remember this member's name. And I'm down to like 190 lbs, so...not AS fat as I used to be...
https://www.mylionking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=1439503#p1439503
Mikokat

My username is not red nor green

Telegram: @Mikokat
Pride Points: 12

Next

Return to Introductions