Queen Goth Vitani's Introduction

Queen Goth Vitani's Introduction

Postby QueenGothVitani21 » December 7th, 2016, 4:30 am

Hello everyone I am Queen Goth Vitani I role play as the Queen of my own land that I call the DarkLands. I also have serval other role play characters that I will be role playing as soon as I am done with my edits they are goth as well. They are Goth Fuli, Goth Sarabi, Goth Sarafina, Goth Tiifu, Goth Zira, and Goth Zuri. I will be making a page for my characters as soon as I am done editing my characters the page with be up on Facebook. If you are on Facebook go like both of my sisters pages Goth Kiara, and Goth Nala pages they are my pride sisters.
QueenGothVitani21

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Re: Queen Goth Vitani's Introduction

Postby MalibuTrashDog » December 8th, 2016, 3:33 am

Welcome!

Are you all friends with Ebony Darkness Dementia Raven Way?
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby QueenGothVitani21 » December 8th, 2016, 5:19 am

MalibuTrashDog the answer to that question is no I have never heard of that person before but as for my friends/pride sisters I am not sure if they have heard of that person before or not I will have to ask them that myself to see if they have heard of that person.
QueenGothVitani21

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Elton John » December 8th, 2016, 3:29 pm

Welcome to the pride!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Marizzle » December 8th, 2016, 3:43 pm

Welcome to MLK! :)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby QueenGothVitani21 » December 8th, 2016, 10:32 pm

Thanks for welcoming me to My Lion King MalibuTrashDog, The Lionvengers, and Marizzle. MalibuTrashDog I talked to my friends/pride sisters Goth Kiara has never heard of her either, but Goth Nala has heard of her and is friends with Ebony Darkness Dementia Raven Way.
QueenGothVitani21

Postby SimbasGuard » December 23rd, 2016, 5:20 am

Hello QueenGothVitani21. Have fun here.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby QueenGothVitani21 » January 7th, 2017, 4:55 am

Hello SimbasGuard and thank you.
QueenGothVitani21

Postby Troll Berserker » January 26th, 2017, 8:29 am

[quote="QueenGothVitani21"]If you are on Facebook go like both of my sisters pages Goth Kiara, and Goth Nala pages they are my pride sisters.[/quote]
Yeah and tell her to stop stealing art
[quote]"Wild lions do it!!" yes, but we're talking about a society of human-minded lions, not cub-eating beasts[/quote]
PREACH!

Image Image Image
"We've come to scream in the happy house
We're in a dream in the happy house
We're all quite sane"
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm not the one that's so absurd

Nickname(s): Troll, TB
Pride Points: 15

Postby Squeely » January 27th, 2017, 4:38 am

[quote="QueenGothVitani21"]Goth Nala has heard of her and is friends with Ebony Darkness Dementia Raven Way.[/quote]
As MLK's resident Altantiana Rebekah Loren, I welcome you! Any friend of a friend of Ebony Darkness Dementia Raven Way is a friend of mine! :)
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Next

Return to Introductions