Hi guys!

Hi guys!

Postby AWildLionAppeared » December 8th, 2016, 6:03 am

Hi everyone! I'm a long time reader of this forum and thought it was finally time to make an account! I love The Lion King and The Lion Guard. I think my favorite thing about The Lion King is the aesthetic the world has. The color of the daytime sky throughout the first movie,you can practically feel the warmth radiating from the screen, especially in scenes based in the pride lands. The deep blue that segues into inky blackness during the night scenes, it's so real and so pretty. Also, the fact that the lion characters are mostly animals except for the faces. All in all I just feel that everything in this series looks so well put together,the perfect blend of realistic and fantasy features.
AWildLionAppeared

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: Hi guys!

Postby CatchTheRain » December 8th, 2016, 7:56 am

Hi welcome to MLK :)
I like Kovu.
CatchTheRain

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Amber
Pride Points: 4

Postby FireAndSun » December 8th, 2016, 11:09 am

Nice to meet you. Welcome to MLK. I hope you enjoy your time here. :)
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 8th, 2016, 11:23 am

Welcome to MLK! :D
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Marizzle » December 8th, 2016, 3:02 pm

Welcome to MLK! If you need any help, just send me a Private Message! :)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby FlipMode » December 8th, 2016, 3:09 pm

Hello! Welcome to the Pride ^^ That's lots of people's favourite thing about the movie is the art direction so you'll find lots of good discussion about that on here.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Elton John » December 8th, 2016, 3:30 pm

Welcome to the pride!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbasGuard » December 23rd, 2016, 5:16 am

Hello AWildLionAppeared. Have fun here.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to Introductions