Old fan, new member!

Old fan, new member!

Postby Heeey-Kion » December 15th, 2016, 12:24 am

Hi everyone! I've been a fan of The Lion King for as long as I can remember. I've seen this site on and off a few times, and just recently have I seem to been able to create an account. Also a devout fan of The Lion Guard.

I have a bit of a collection that I'm working on, and I'm always on the lookout for Simba's Pride merch! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all! Wish me luck!
Heeey-Kion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: Old fan, new member!

Postby Carl » December 15th, 2016, 7:30 am

Howdy, welcome to the pride! If you need anything, feel free to PM myself or another staff member (red or green names). :)

If you're into merch, be sure to keep your eye on the Lion King Marketplace. Lots of cool stuff turns up there!
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Re: Old fan, new member!

Postby SimbasGuard » December 24th, 2016, 11:46 pm

Welcome to The Pride Heeey-Kion It is always awesome when a new member joins us.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to Introductions