Just... Hi!

Just... Hi!

Postby Justmeonhere » December 17th, 2016, 4:53 pm

Hi! Here's a Lion King fan. I've lurked this forum for... a year, I think. Now, I'm here at last! Well, I'm a fan from Italy (where the LK is really a loved movie ;) ) and I study languages in high school. I study English, French, Spanish, Italian (of course :lol: ) and Latin. I've watched The Lion King for the first time when I was a little three years old girl. There's a beautiful fact related to the Lion King that my mother said to me years ago. I was three years old and me and my parents were doing shopping in the city. We passed near a VHS shop. I stopped in front of the shop and said to my mother: Please buy it to me, please! What I wanted? Of course it was the Lion King VHS :) . Years ago I watched the second and third movies and I liked them a bit too. Now I'm really happy for the Lion Guard (not so much for the remake, you know :lol: ) It isn't an original choice but my favorite character is Simba. It's really funny as a cub and he has a really mature change of perspective. He mature a lot and hi his change it's a really powerful thing. What else to say... I like reading, watching movies and go out for strolls. My all time favorite book is Pride and Prejudice. My favorite movie is Gone with the wind and, my favorite actress is Audrey Hepburn and my favorite actor is Clark Gable. I'm interested in Personality Theories too. I'm an huge Monty Python fan and I like The Beatles songs. See you in the boards! :)
"And your defect is a propensity to hate everybody."
"And yours," he replied with a smile, "is willfully to misunderstand them."
Pride and Prejudice Chapter 11
"Sir, you are no gentleman"
"And you, miss, are no lady... Don't think that I hold that against you. Ladies have never held any charm for me."
Scarlett and Rhett in Gone with the wind
Justmeonhere

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

May the Austen be with you!

Pride Points: 2

Re: Just... Hi!

Postby Marizzle » December 18th, 2016, 12:09 am

Welcome to MLK! My name's Marizzle, but you can also call me Maggy. If you have any questions, just send me a PM! :)

Cool that you study so many languages! I've also studied languages for many years - I'm in University, at the moment. :) If you ever want a partner to chat in English or Spanish, I'll gladly volunteer! :highfive: I've also studied French in the past, but I've honestly forgotten most of it, as I began to focus more in Germanic languages. I can always try, though. :P

Also, Jane Austen for the win. :D
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Justmeonhere » December 18th, 2016, 12:15 am

Thanks! Oh, another language student! Germanic languages are really interesting! Not so easy tough, I think :lol:. As far Jane Austen is concerned :)
"And you, miss, are no lady... Don't think that I hold that against you. Ladies have never held any charm for me."
Justmeonhere

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Elton John » December 18th, 2016, 12:31 am

Welcome to the pride!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Justmeonhere » December 18th, 2016, 12:33 am

Thank you!
Justmeonhere

Postby KingKivuli » December 18th, 2016, 1:34 am

Welcome indeed hope you enjoy your time here. If you need a hand speak to myself or the other mods/admin (Look for the red and green names)
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Justmeonhere » December 18th, 2016, 11:00 am

Many thanks!
Justmeonhere

Postby moonsugar33 » December 19th, 2016, 5:43 am

Welcome to the pride! You sound like a unique and excellent person :D
moonsugar33

Pride Points: 9

Postby Justmeonhere » December 19th, 2016, 8:49 pm

Oh really thanks! :D
Justmeonhere

Postby SimbasGuard » December 24th, 2016, 11:22 pm

Hello Justmeonhere. I hope you like it here. If my name doesn't give it away(As if it couldn't) Simba is my favorite character too.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Next

Return to Introductions