My very first introduction to this forum!

My very first introduction to this forum!

Postby AkaiLioness » January 7th, 2017, 11:28 pm

:) Hello everyone! I've been looking forward joining this site for a bit, even though I've not been in a forum for years, but here I go!

It's nice to meet you all. My name is Akai, and I've been a TLK fan for as long as I can remember. My true 'obsession' with this franchise started 3-4 years ago though, when I decided to re-watch all movies! My main passion is making crossovers with TLK and series/videogames that I like, turning characters into lions and placing them in a TLK-like setting, etc. However, I still like the movies and series themselves, so I adore theorising and discussing about canon characters, and of course sharing my own fanworks!

:?
If you require me to specify anything else, I'll gladly do so. By the way, if I mess up, forgive me! I'm still getting used to being in a forum again. And also, I apologize if my English sounds weird at times, since I'm not a native myself.

--Akai.

'Twas once a land, full of blooming Hope... The rains always came, the grass was tender, and everything seemed to flow in harmony -- this land was thus christened with the name of Matumaini. Prosperous kings reigned and watched over these lands... until the last King broke his promise.
AkaiLioness
Akai Butterfly

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Actually a fennec

Location: In the AMV I make up in my head whenever I listen to songs
Nickname(s): Akai
Pride Points: 1

Re: My very first introduction to this forum!

Postby KingKivuli » January 7th, 2017, 11:43 pm

Greetings Akai, welcome to MLK! Hope you enjoy your time here ^^

Im KK, one of the admins. You have any questions feel free to ask me or another member of staff (Hint: Our names are green and red :P)
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Carl » January 8th, 2017, 12:20 am

Howdy, welcome to MLK! Like KK said, if you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us green and red folks. It's our job to help!

What sorts of fanworks do you make? I'd be interested to see them. I sometimes write fics or draw fan art, myself. :)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby AkaiLioness » January 8th, 2017, 1:25 am

[quote="Carl"]Howdy, welcome to MLK! Like KK said, if you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us green and red folks. It's our job to help!

What sorts of fanworks do you make? I'd be interested to see them. I sometimes write fics or draw fan art, myself. :)[/quote]

Thanks, both of you! It's kinda late over here so I'll try to get to clear any of my doubts in the morning!

As I said, most of my TLK fanart revolves around a crossover between TLK and one of my favourite anime series, Dangan Ronpa. I do other crossovers with it as well, but so far, it is my main favourite! I also do canon-related fanart though, and so far I've drawn mainly revolving around TLG and a bit of TLK2. I presume there's a folder/something in this forum that lets me post my fanart?

'Twas once a land, full of blooming Hope... The rains always came, the grass was tender, and everything seemed to flow in harmony -- this land was thus christened with the name of Matumaini. Prosperous kings reigned and watched over these lands... until the last King broke his promise.
AkaiLioness
Akai Butterfly

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Actually a fennec

Location: In the AMV I make up in my head whenever I listen to songs
Nickname(s): Akai
Pride Points: 1

Postby Carl » January 8th, 2017, 1:33 am

You can post your fan art on our very own gallery, the FAA, or you can post it in the fan art subforum. :)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » January 8th, 2017, 3:29 am

Welcome to MLK! I hope you have fun around here! :D
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby SimbasGuard » January 8th, 2017, 4:11 am

Hello AkaiLioness have fun here. Your English seems very good to me. I would not have guessed that it isn't your first language.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to Introductions