Jambo Everyone~

Jambo Everyone~

Postby Solar » April 15th, 2017, 12:17 am

Hello everyone. I'm Solar, I'm 22, and pretty nerdy I guess. Recently I've been getting more and more into the Lion King, likely because I'm putting an audio-musical of TLK on another forum I'm on. I've just been getting really more invested into and want to learn more about it and create and discover more content to enjoy from it!

I'm a really big hyper fan of The Little Mermaid, and I know that has tons of additional content in the extended fandom like the TV series, books, and a lot of more history, so I'm sure TLK is the same way and I want to learn more about it :)

I just started watching The Lion Guard and I'm really enjoying it so far. Also recently just rewatched TLK2 last night and got really emotional. So yeah I think it's safe to say I'm into this amazing little think called TLK well to enough to join this forum.

Hope to stick around and make some friends 8-)
Solar
He Lives In You

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He Lives In Me

Nickname(s): Solar, Molly
Pride Points: 4

Re: Jambo Everyone~

Postby Marizzle » April 15th, 2017, 3:39 am

Hey! Welcome to MLK. I hope you have fun around here. :)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby PridelandsPhantom » April 15th, 2017, 7:23 pm

Hello, welcome to MLK! There's nothing wrong with being nerdy! Nerds rule the world he he :) Music videos sounds pretty cool. Glad to meet another person who likes TLG, who's your favorite member? Mine's Fuli
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Postby Elton John » April 15th, 2017, 8:11 pm

New members yay :D

Welcome to the pride!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Arctic Wolf » April 15th, 2017, 8:51 pm

Welcome!
I recently joined as well, and I've had a great time on here so far! I'm sure you'll have a blast as well! :)

Also, I'm going to be a dummy and ask; what is an audio-musical? Is it like a musical, but only with sound? :?
Arctic Wolf
You don't see with your eye...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...you perceive with your mind

Pride Points: 1

Postby Solar » April 15th, 2017, 10:49 pm

Thank you guys for the welcomes :)

[quote="PridelandsPhantom"]Glad to meet another person who likes TLG, who's your favorite member? Mine's Fuli[/quote]

So far I really really like Kion. He's uber cute and seems like the kind of the character I usually gravitate towards because of his positivisty. I like how he cares about his friends chose them to be a part of his Lion Guard instead of just other lions. The show is really cute and I'm enjoying it a lot.

[quote="Arctic Wolf"]Also, I'm going to be a dummy and ask; what is an audio-musical? Is it like a musical, but only with sound? :?[/quote]

Yup basically! Sort of like an audio drama if you've ever heard one of those, but a musical. It's just a fun little project to do with my friends from another forum. I might post it on here when it's finished. It's a lot of work but a lot of fun at the same time.
Solar
He Lives In You

He Lives In Me

Postby Arctic Wolf » April 16th, 2017, 12:48 am

[quote="Solar"][quote="Arctic Wolf"]Also, I'm going to be a dummy and ask; what is an audio-musical? Is it like a musical, but only with sound? :?[/quote]

Yup basically! Sort of like an audio drama if you've ever heard one of those, but a musical. It's just a fun little project to do with my friends from another forum. I might post it on here when it's finished. It's a lot of work but a lot of fun at the same time.[/quote]
Oh, that sounds interesting :)
I'd definitely appreciate it if you were to post it here!
Would there be any way to stay updated on the progress, as well? :D
Arctic Wolf
You don't see with your eye...

...you perceive with your mind

Pride Points: 1

Postby Solar » April 16th, 2017, 6:28 am

[quote="Arctic Wolf"][quote="Solar"][quote="Arctic Wolf"]Also, I'm going to be a dummy and ask; what is an audio-musical? Is it like a musical, but only with sound? :?[/quote]

Yup basically! Sort of like an audio drama if you've ever heard one of those, but a musical. It's just a fun little project to do with my friends from another forum. I might post it on here when it's finished. It's a lot of work but a lot of fun at the same time.[/quote]
Oh, that sounds interesting :)
I'd definitely appreciate it if you were to post it here!
Would there be any way to stay updated on the progress, as well? :D[/quote]

I would love to do that! I'll have to figure out where I should put it, but that would be fun. Right now I've casted all the parts and we're all working on our parts. I'm playing Scar :evil:
Solar
He Lives In You

He Lives In Me

Postby Azdgari » April 17th, 2017, 4:27 am

What's up Solar! Welcome to MLK. Sounds like a cool project you've got going, definitely keep us in the loop and get that posted when it's done!
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby The Spirit of Life » April 26th, 2017, 2:19 am

This is a bit late, but welcome to MLK! :D
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Next

Return to Introductions