Hello! It's Nice to meet you!

Hello! It's Nice to meet you!

Postby lionkingfan67 » May 20th, 2017, 7:47 pm

Hi, everyone! Lion King was my VERY first Disney movie. I started to watch it when I was younger, but I forgot what age! Ever since then, I started to like the Lion King and Simba has become my favorite character. I also love Kpop, my favorite anime is Sailor Moon, and I love fantasy! I hope that we can be friends! PM me anytime!
lionkingfan67

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Hello! It's Nice to meet you!

Postby SimbasGuard » June 17th, 2017, 8:13 am

Sorry this thread was overlooked lionkingfan67 :oops: Welcome to The My Lion King Forum. I was 18 when I first saw The Lion King in 1994. my favorite character is Simba too. As for Anime my favorite is Kimba The White Lion 8-)
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Re: Hello! It's Nice to meet you!

Postby Kina » July 20th, 2017, 3:51 pm

Sailor Moon and fantasy? We'll have a lot to talk about. :D

Welcome to MLK!
Kina

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Kina, lioness of the dusk.

Nickname(s): Moonlight
Pride Points: 9

Return to Introductions