Hello again

Hello again

Postby Nitro » May 22nd, 2017, 3:15 am

I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I was active on this site about 6 or so years ago. It's a little nostalgic (and a little embarrassing) to look back and see how young I was :-) I'm not entirely sure I'll be returning to any form of consistent activity -- especially not my previous level -- but I wanted to check back in and say hello! MLK was incredibly important to me when I was a young teenager, and I'm really happy to see it's still going strong.

And yes, it definitely has been a while, because whatever my icon was in 2011 is completely gone now lmao
Nitro
Green Rider

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 20

Re: Hello again

Postby Regulus » May 22nd, 2017, 4:13 am

That's understandable. Believe me, I'm very, very glad I wasn't on this site when I was as young as 14, lol.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Nitro » May 22nd, 2017, 6:35 pm

True! I'm looking through my old profile and just thinking to myself '.....I did NOT oh my god...' But alas.............. I did.
Nitro
Green Rider

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DGFone » May 23rd, 2017, 4:39 am

I believe I was 18 when I joined MLK. Also glad I didn't join as a younger lad. But what the heck? Welcome back! :D
Last edited by DGFone on May 23rd, 2017, 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Nitro » May 23rd, 2017, 5:21 am

Thank you!! I think I actually remember seeing quite a bit of you when I was active here. Apparently we joined around the same time, too.

But I just deleted nearly everything I wrote on my profile and I'm a little less embarrassed to even being seen using it B-) Now if only I could delete all 1500 of my posts, too... Hm..... Jkjk
Nitro
Green Rider

Postby Regulus » May 23rd, 2017, 5:31 am

It's possible you could go back and edit them, but honestly, the probability of anyone going back to look at your old posts is pretty low. Nobody has time for that. :)
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Panda-chan » May 23rd, 2017, 7:16 am

I remember you. Do you remember me? :P Welcome back!

Don't feel too bad--I joined MLK when I was 12. My posts back then were pure CRINGE.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Marizzle » May 25th, 2017, 3:20 pm

Welcome back to MLK. I'm Marizzle, but you can call me Maggy. :D

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that Alex Danvers from Supergirl in your avatar? :highfive:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby SimbasMate » May 25th, 2017, 10:36 pm

Welcome back to MLK :)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Elton John » May 26th, 2017, 12:40 am

I have everyone beat ITT. I joined when I was 29.

anyway, welcome back.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Next

Return to Introductions