Hello again

Re: Hello again

Postby Nitro » May 26th, 2017, 12:53 am

@Panda-chan
I do!! And it's good to see you again :)

@Maggy
You are not wrong ;-) She's my second favorite all-time character, right behind Lexa herself haha

@SimbasMate
Thank you!

@EltonJohn
Man, if only I waited that long :-P
Nitro
Green Rider

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 20

Postby Elton John » May 26th, 2017, 1:42 am

I'm one of the geriatrics who is old enough to have seen the first movie during its original theatrical run.

I know it was opening week at least, but I swear I saw it opening day. I know I saw it opening week because it opened a week before my birthday and my birthday was loaded with tlk related stuff. Some I still have!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbasGuard » June 17th, 2017, 8:27 am

Welcome back Nitro, Like Elton John I also remember The Lion King when it was originally released. Although for me perhaps the term fossil is more applicable. I was 18. I saw it opening weekend as well I joined my Lion King when I was 36.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Kina » July 20th, 2017, 3:50 pm

Hello, Nitro! Welcome back to the forums. You look pretty familiar but I don't remember if we personally interacted "way back when," XD. Either way, I hope to see you around. ^^
Kina

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Kina, lioness of the dusk.

Nickname(s): Moonlight
Pride Points: 9

Previous

Return to Introductions