I was struggling to make an account but I guess I had one!!!

I was struggling to make an account but I guess I had one!!!

Postby SimbaSam » August 6th, 2017, 5:45 pm

Hello members of MLK it's great to finally be able to talk to you all! I used to be a memeber of The Lion King Pride Forums back in junior high...I'm 20 now lol. Sadly it seems that TLKPF no longer exists, but for the past few days I've had this strong desire to be a part of a Lion King forum for some reason, and when I google TLK forums this is the first one that comes up every time! I attempted to register, but it said "Creating an account is not possible at this time." or something to that effect. After a few more attempts for some strange random reason I decided to enter my login information for TLKPF. Now as I said before it's been almost a decade so the fact I remembered my password and username is completely beyond my comprehension, I was messing around bassicly and now I'm dumbfounded and it was a complete stroke of luck. So maybe I made an account for this sight a long time ago without remembering or SOMETHING. Long story short hello everyone, I'm proud to be a part of this community and very excited to participate. :glee:
Simba's Brother Image
Signature and avatar by TheLionQueen, They're awesome!
SimbaSam

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SB
Pride Points: 7

Re: I was struggling to make an account but I guess I had on

Postby zerodix » January 15th, 2018, 12:20 am

computers these day are worse than they used to be, but you made it! welcome and have a nice time!
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Elton John » January 15th, 2018, 12:38 am

welcome back!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby WildSimba » January 15th, 2018, 3:19 am

[quote="zerodix"]computers these day are worse than they used to be, but you made it! welcome and have a nice time![/quote]

this thread is from like 5 months ago why did you bump it lmao
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Return to Introductions