I was struggling to make an account but I guess I had one!!!

I was struggling to make an account but I guess I had one!!!

Postby SimbaSam » August 6th, 2017, 5:47 pm

Hello members of MLK it's great to finally be able to talk to you all! I used to be a memeber of The Lion King Pride Forums back in junior high...I'm 20 now lol. Sadly it seems that TLKPF no longer exists, but for the past few days I've had this strong desire to be a part of a Lion King forum for some reason, and when I google TLK forums this is the first one that comes up every time! I attempted to register, but it said "Creating an account is not possible at this time." or something to that effect. After a few more attempts for some strange random reason I decided to enter my login information for TLKPF. Now as I said before it's been almost a decade so the fact I remembered my password and username is completely beyond my comprehension, I was messing around bassicly and now I'm dumbfounded and it was a complete stroke of luck. So maybe I made an account for this sight a long time ago without remembering or SOMETHING. Long story short hello everyone, I'm proud to be a part of this community and very excited to participate. :glee:
Simba's Brother Image
Signature and avatar by TheLionQueen, They're awesome!
SimbaSam

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SB
Pride Points: 7

Re: I was struggling to make an account but I guess I had on

Postby SimbaSam » August 6th, 2017, 6:37 pm

Noticed I posted this topic twice by accident. Didn't mean to double post here either but I apologize, I'm not sure how to delete topics! Sorry for my newbiness.
Simba's Brother Image
SimbaSam

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheLionPrince » August 6th, 2017, 6:40 pm

I scantly remember you from the time I first signed up on the forum. Anyway, I'm glad it worked out for you. We need a lot more activity on the forum now more than ever.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 6th, 2017, 6:57 pm

hello
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SimbaSam » August 6th, 2017, 7:19 pm

Nice to meet you gothprincesskiara!

And nice to meet you again TLP!

Forsure I'm glad to add activity. Lol after I posted and saw my signature allot started coming back to me. Do you know anything about TLKPF? My memory is shot this was all so long ago but it's fun! I'm not even about look at any of my young cringeworthy posts though.
Simba's Brother Image
SimbaSam

Postby DGFone » August 6th, 2017, 7:34 pm

Eh, you only had about 160 posts from when you were younger. That's not a lot of text to build up the cringe. :P

Welcome back either way!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby SimbaSam » August 6th, 2017, 8:24 pm

Haha true! Now I'm glad I had less internet access back then
Simba's Brother Image
SimbaSam

Postby SimbaSam » August 6th, 2017, 10:43 pm

Thanks Azdgari!!
Simba's Brother Image
SimbaSam

Postby Elton John » August 6th, 2017, 11:12 pm

Hello there!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbaSam » August 6th, 2017, 11:25 pm

Nice to meet you! Glad that it seems some topics are still getting some attention
Simba's Brother Image
SimbaSam

Next

Return to Introductions