Hey, newcomer from different LK site!

Hey, newcomer from different LK site!

Postby Tani » July 30th, 2008, 7:42 pm

Hello , im Tani :D I hope i enjoy my time here! I have been looking for Lion King sites for ages, this is one of the best ive found!

http://baltosource.timduru.org/roilionsource/en/
This site has alot of people. But mostly for Balto, if you join it will be packed on LKS! (I dont own the site)
I'm normally on the shoutbox there! Under the username:
The Tani(c)

Well, hello there people! ;)
I made my own signiture >D
Tani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I am The Tani

Pride Points: 0

Re: Hey, newcomer from different LK site!

Postby Moka » July 30th, 2008, 8:57 pm

Hey, welcome Tani ^^

Hope you make yourself right at home :)

Baltosource/LKS is a great website, and the owner is very kind. Thanks for the compliments, enjoy your stay!! :D

Feel free to jump right into any topic, especially the RPs!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Tani » July 30th, 2008, 9:13 pm

I know :lol: thats why im so used to the layout of the forums and know exactly how to use them Lol.
I made my own signiture >D
Tani

I am The Tani

Postby Katelyn23 » July 31st, 2008, 12:48 am

Welcome to the forum Tani! Hope you have a wonderful time here, and if you ever have questions, never hesitate to ask. ;)

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Ethereal Rose » August 1st, 2008, 3:28 am

Welcome, Tani! Hope to see you around. :)
~Ethereal Rose
Ethereal Rose

Kovu fans unite!

Postby Panda-chan » August 15th, 2008, 5:01 pm

Hi Tani! Have a great time in the forums!
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Brn97CitronWran » December 1st, 2008, 3:49 am

HI Tani,

Glad to have you
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one
Brn97CitronWran

Postby serra20 » December 18th, 2008, 6:59 pm

welcome
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Return to Introductions