Howdy

Re: Howdy

Postby Majordomo » March 3rd, 2009, 12:11 am

@ Annie: It's good to see a familiar face! Thanks for the welcome.

@ Simba: I know I'm going to slip into calling you Amber from time to time, haha. And I remember that icon. Man, that was the first character I'd ever designed, and looking back he isn't as original as I'd thought :innocent: Where did you see TLKoB?

@ Schindler: Likewise. :) I hope that we can become friends as well.
Majordomo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Because I said so

Pride Points: 0

Postby Katelyn23 » March 3rd, 2009, 3:50 am

Welcome to MLK, Majordomo. ^^ I hope you have a wonderful time here, and don't worry, making friends is easy at such an amazing forum such as MLK, because every member here is so friendly, you fit in right away hehe. :) Anyway, I really look forward to posting with you, and becoming SUPER-COOL best friends lol! ^^ Have an amazing stay, here at MLK. 8-)

Feel free to call me Kate, or Katelyn, or Katie.. I don't really care. ;)

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Zeke » March 3rd, 2009, 7:24 am

Cool another artist. Welcome to the forums Maj!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby Simba » March 3rd, 2009, 8:18 pm

don't worry, if you've seen my deviantArt account you'll know why I'm Amber-Topaz on TLKFAA. so I don't mind if I get called that :P and my first original character is kind of like a female Kovu so appearances aren't always so original with first characters sometimes. and I saw TLKoB at Cincinnati.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Previous

Return to Introductions