The Birth Of Darkness [Private Naki and Latari]

Re: The Birth Of Darkness [Private Naki and Latari]

Postby Nakisisa » September 2nd, 2010, 3:48 pm

Standard armaments are all jet black. The suit is comprised of a bullet proof material. The suit has been custom made. The gloves are similar to his suit in material apart from these have retractable claws, for use when necessary. The boots are the same, having retractable claws, and possibly the option to have rockets installed for speed, these would need to be custom built, and be very expensive. The suit also has a heat disperser, allowing it to be undetectable by heat vision cameras. The helmet is a state of the art device, showing what is happening on all points of the helmet; it allows control to monitor health, and injuries, and all other statuses. The visor is retractable and is tinted to black, allowing only the wearer to see through it. The visor is also electronic, with the ability to show ion beams from cameras, hidden lasers, X-Ray’s, Heat Vision, Night Vision UV and IR vision, the Helmet also contains a powerful camera, for video and stills, a powerful micro computer, capable of almost anything, an air filter, separate air tank, speakers, sound filters for fire fights, high powered halogen lights and some other useful gadgets. The helmet has the same properties of the suit in camouflage.

Anything else?
Nakisisa
What to Make my Title?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

What a feeling, When we're dancing on the ceiling

Nickname(s): Naki, Dubes, Josh, J, NK, Shadow
Pride Points: 4

Postby Latari » September 3rd, 2010, 5:54 am

nope sounds great
Latari

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stuck in my head

Nickname(s): L, Lat, Tari, Latarious

Postby Nakisisa » September 3rd, 2010, 10:05 am

Ok, anything else we need before starting?
Nakisisa
What to Make my Title?

Postby Latari » September 4th, 2010, 12:56 pm

nope, ready when you are
Latari

Stuck in my head

Postby Nakisisa » September 4th, 2010, 9:38 pm

Ok, you get the first post
Nakisisa
What to Make my Title?

Postby Latari » September 4th, 2010, 10:33 pm

you gonna do it her or did you make it somewhere else if so link please
Latari

Stuck in my head

Postby Nakisisa » September 5th, 2010, 3:51 pm

Nope, ill do it later
Nakisisa
What to Make my Title?

Postby Latari » September 10th, 2010, 4:51 am

ah ok kool :excited:
Latari

Stuck in my head

Previous

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)