Sonic The Hedgehog

Sonic The Hedgehog

Postby NalaKiaraTani » September 12th, 2010, 6:17 am

Yes, I am new so I thought I might try to introduce myself with something I like. I love the Sonic games, and my favorite characters are Cream and Rouge. I like Shadow and Tails out of the boys. I also have tons of fanchars., the main ones being:

Tara The Bat (me)
Amanda The Fox
Jessica The Rabbit (I was in fifth grade when I created this one and had no idea that there was already a charcter called Jessica the Rabbit, so now she is most referred to as Cookie)
Isis The Wolf
Patchy (Tarryn) The Hedgehog
Sydney The Squirrel.

If you like Sonic or have fancharacters, plz pm me you rock XD hey well, look I did it! I created a forum discussion thread thingy :D
Feed a monster- STOP ABORTION!
NalaKiaraTani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Care Bear or Squeak
Pride Points: 6

Re: Sonic The Hedgehog

Postby Gwen » September 12th, 2010, 8:06 am

Duplicate alert!

Here's the original thread: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2722

Sorry 'bout that,just wanted to let you know. C:
Gwen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

*has officially left MLK for good*

Pride Points: 0

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)