[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - One Kits Journey[Open!] — My Lion King Forum

One Kits Journey[Open!]

One Kits Journey[Open!]

Postby LilTiger » September 25th, 2010, 3:26 am

Last edited by LilTiger on September 25th, 2010, 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Re: One Kits Journey[Open!]

Postby Simbadacub » September 25th, 2010, 5:55 am

Even though I haven't read the books, I still love warrior cats x3 so I might join the RP, when i make an OC ^^
Simbadacub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby LilTiger » September 25th, 2010, 3:20 pm

[quote="Simbadacub"]Even though I haven't read the books, I still love warrior cats x3 so I might join the RP, when i make an OC ^^[/quote]
Lol it's fine, mainly this is just for OC's ^^. But I'm gonna have to tell about the Warrior naming code -_-
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby Muffy » November 2nd, 2010, 5:20 am

Just so you know if no one read the books or is confused by them(Im on the three of sight 3rd book) people can go onto the warriors website: http://warriorcats.com/

And I'd love to join if you want but one question... what do you mean by"Warriors" in orange 0.o
Muffy
~Muffy The Muffin~

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Be yourself, not someone else

Nickname(s): Mufasa, Muffy, Keven, Muffin
Pride Points: 1

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)