A Forest Tale (Open)

A Forest Tale (Open)

Postby KingKovu44 » July 16th, 2011, 8:30 pm

Ok, this is another idea I just had.

Title: A Forest Tale

Plot: Thor is the leader of a prominent wolf pack in a peaceful woodland, along with his beautiful and kind mate (name determined by her player). However, one problem that plagues the two is that they are unable to have pups. One day, they come across a newborn female fox kit who has been orphaned by disease. Feeling sorry for her, Thor and his mate decide to adopt the kit, whom they name Vixy. Vixy then grows up among the pack, unaware of the fact that she's a fox. When she is an adolescent, trouble from a rival pack comes along.

Cast:

Thor- KingKovu44

Thor's mate (when applying, come up with a name)-

Vixy-

Toran (Rival pack member)- Nyota

Members will be needed for Thor's pack and the rival pack. If interested in playing one of those, just give me a name and personality and I will add it. We will need alphas for the rival pack.
Last edited by KingKovu44 on July 18th, 2011, 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: A Forest Tale (Open)

Postby Nyota » July 18th, 2011, 1:36 pm

I wantto be in the rival pack. A bottom-ranked wolf who is absolutely abused, named Toran. He's low-ranked because he's one-eared naturally. He's submissive, a bit of a coward, but exellently fast and when hunting, it's a shame he's a sweeper to identify an unhealthy animal, as he is a good tracker.
Nyota
Navi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nyota, Kivaku.
Pride Points: 1

Postby KingKovu44 » July 18th, 2011, 1:47 pm

Ok, I'll add you to the list. Thanks for joining.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby KingKovu44 » July 19th, 2011, 12:46 am

^ Ok, we just need Vixy, Thor's mate and a couple of other pack members. Once we have those, I'll start the story.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Alethia » December 10th, 2013, 8:43 pm

May I can, Vixy?
Alethia

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby nalasimba83 » December 15th, 2013, 11:57 pm

I was hoping to be Vixy :(
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Alethia » December 28th, 2013, 6:27 pm

Well, King Kovu not yet response and he can choice play Vixy.
Alethia

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby nalasimba83 » December 28th, 2013, 8:34 pm

Yep, when he's online XD
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Sixshot1988 » December 29th, 2013, 5:17 pm

He's not coming back.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)