Kingdom Hearts 2 RP

Kingdom Hearts 2 RP

Postby Mike0908 » August 23rd, 2011, 11:01 pm

Kingdom Hearts 2 AU. The Organization is still in play but the Disney Villains are now the main threat. Maleficent leads a group of new Disney Villains to conquer the worlds. Sora, Donald, and Goofy are still searching for Riku and King Mickey who are missing and along the way acquire new Disney Allies on their journey.

In this rp the gummi ship is much bigger and the heroes aren't going to let Sora, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Riku, etc. do all the work this time. They're going to help stop the villains. OCs are welcome as well as Final Fantasy characters that are in the games or haven't appeared yet.

This is set after Sora's met the Organization members in Hallow Bastion. So Roxas & Sora have merged and Sora, Donald, and Goofy are now awake.

Cast list:

Heroes:

Sora- ?
Donald- KingKovu44
Goofy- Mike0908
Riku- ?
Kairi- ?
Namine- ?
King Mickey- ?
Nala- Mike0908
Jasmine- Mike0908
Pocahontas- Mike0908

Allies:

Merlin- Mike0908
Hayner- ?
Pence- ?
Olette- ?
Diz- ?

Final Fantasy Characters:

Leon- FlipMode
Cloud- FlipMode
Yuffie- ?
Aerith- ?
Cid- ?
Cloud- ?
Waaka- ?
Tidus- ?
Selphie- ?
Seifer- ?
Fu- ?
Vivi- ?
Rai- ?
Setzer- ?

Disney Villains:

Maleficent- Mike0908
Abis Mal- Mike0908
Madame Mim- Mike0908
Sir Hiss- Mike0908
Jafar- FlipMode

Organization 13:

Xemnas- ?
Xigbar- ?
Xaldin- ?
Saix- Jiirani
Axel- ?
Demyx- ?
Luxord- ?

World List (worlds can be added/removed later):

Twilight Town
Hallow Bastion
Pyrdain (The Black Cauldron)
Jamestown (Pocahontas)
Land of Dragons (Mulan)
Beast's Castle (Beauty and the Beast)
Olympus Coliseum (Hercules)
Pridelands (The Lion King)
Agrabah (Return of Jafar)
London (Sword in the Stone)
Nottingham (Robin Hood)
Last edited by Mike0908 on August 25th, 2011, 3:05 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Mike0908

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2 RP

Postby KingKovu44 » August 23rd, 2011, 11:09 pm

Donald please?
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Jiirani » August 23rd, 2011, 11:10 pm

*grabby hands* Oh my god I want to be part of this so badly. It looks like so much fun... I can't because I have the dedication range of a rusty teapot when it comes to roleplaying D:
That's a lot of characters to play yourself though, are you gonna be ok with that many? I mean, I don't know who half of them are and even if I joined I wouldn't care but still... I suppose there are a lot of characters in Kingdom Hearts and not many people here to play them... Hm.
Oh, and Hayner, Pence and Olette aren't Final Fantasy characters. They're Kingdom Hearts characters. Sorry to spam your thread. It's because I'm conflicted to whether I want to join or not :S
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Mike0908 » August 23rd, 2011, 11:24 pm

KingKovu44, added you to the cast.

Jirrani, it's no problem for me. I have a lot of free time. And you're welcome to join any time. Maybe if you can't commit to the whole rp you could play a character or two who stays behind in their world or a villain who gets defeated?
Mike0908

Postby FlipMode » August 23rd, 2011, 11:37 pm

Okay I thought about this and I am willing to give it a good go. Since I love the series so very much,
Put me down for -
Jafar (Cause it looks like you could do with a few more Disney villains)
Leon
Cloud

And I will play one or two of Org 13 as well, not sure which yet though, will see later about that XD
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Mike0908 » August 23rd, 2011, 11:48 pm

I added them to the list. Okay let me know if you want any more characters organization or otherwise.
Mike0908

Postby Jiirani » August 23rd, 2011, 11:48 pm

OK, i've thought about this, and I really could use something to help me get my spark back. I'll think about joining more seriously. Roleplaying was a big part of my life, it's such a shame not being able to commit to the thing I love anymore. I need a good roleplay, one that i'm familiar with to get me back into the swing of things.

Would you mind putting me down as Saix? I've roleplayed him before and although it may be complicated, at least I'll have my bearings when I start off. I'll probably pick one or two minor characters to roleplay as because you really need them, but I'm not sure who just yet. Is that alright? I'm sorry to be so out there and confusing. I have a headache from thinking about this so much now xD;;;
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Mike0908 » August 23rd, 2011, 11:49 pm

Sure no problem. Adding you to the list.
Mike0908

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)