I Bought My Soul Back (Pirate)

I Bought My Soul Back (Pirate)

Postby Jaybird » August 24th, 2011, 6:14 pm

Hey, I'm interested in doing a piratey RP.
I've always been a big fan of modern pirate culture, my favourite day of the year is International Talk Like a Pirate Day, I have pirate flags covering all my walls, I make pirate cupcakes, my friends all throw pirate parties etc.

So, I wanted to make an RP about pirates.

I have one idea for a story, I won't give away it all just yet, since we haven't decided if we're playing it or not.

The story goes that a once-respected pirate, long presumed dead, returns to the shores of a small pirate island just a few miles off the coast of the island of Hispaniola. He brings with him a single small ship, enough treasure to buy a fleet, and offers a reward for any man who dares to take up sail in his battle.
But why is this once-notorious pirate returning now, and with such riches at his disposal, what could possibly motivate him to fight in what is quickly turning into all-out war?

But if anyone has any ideas they like better, or in fact, any ideas at all, do share them, I might (and probably will, my ideas are boring) decide that yours sounds like much more fun.

Pirates
- Jacob Bonney - Jaybird
- El Jefe - KingKovu44
-

Ships
- Black Sambuca - Jacob Bonney
- Leona - El Jefe

Yarr and all 'at!
x
Last edited by Jaybird on August 24th, 2011, 9:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jaybird
Overlord Extrordinaire

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Heaven take my soul, but England keep my bones

Nickname(s): Wolfie
Pride Points: 0

Re: I Bought My Soul Back (Pirate)

Postby KingKovu44 » August 24th, 2011, 6:18 pm

I'm interested. I love pirates.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Jaybird » August 24th, 2011, 6:23 pm

Huzzah! Pirates are awesome, thanks :)
Jaybird
Overlord Extrordinaire

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKovu44 » August 24th, 2011, 6:23 pm

The story looks good so far. I don't see anything that needs changing.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Jaybird » August 24th, 2011, 6:38 pm

Cool, you've pretty much got a free reign as far as characters go, you can have anything you really want, providing they're not like... vampire owl pirates or whatever...
So feel free to think up a character while we wait for anyone else who fancies themselves as a pirate.

Oh, and also feel free to make up a ship for yourself, I'll probably post a list of pirates and whose ship belongs to who, so nobody gets confused.
Jaybird
Overlord Extrordinaire

Postby KingKovu44 » August 24th, 2011, 6:42 pm

Well, the only character I have right now is a Spanish pirate named El Jefe (real name unknown).
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Jaybird » August 24th, 2011, 6:55 pm

Oooh, Spanish, sounds cool, you intend to use him, yes? :D
Jaybird
Overlord Extrordinaire

Postby KingKovu44 » August 24th, 2011, 6:56 pm

Yes, and his ship is called Leona (Spanish for "lioness").
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Jaybird » August 24th, 2011, 7:05 pm

Cool, I'll add them to the list
Jaybird
Overlord Extrordinaire

Postby KingKovu44 » August 24th, 2011, 7:08 pm

All right. Also, I can help with things such as historical accuracy and so on.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)