A New Journey (Closed)

Re: A New Journey (Closed)

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 5th, 2011, 2:14 pm

I was just thinking to have her with Hammy and Jempa as they wait for the race to start.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby KingKovu44 » September 5th, 2011, 2:16 pm

All right, sounds good. It will be them and a couple of unnamed dogs composing the team.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby KingKovu44 » September 5th, 2011, 3:54 pm

Ok, I have the team. Castmates, tell me if this is acceptable to you:

Hammy in lead, Lilly and Melony behind him and Jempa and a minor character, a malamute named Samson, behind them. Samson is a minor character and doesn't have much of a role. I needed an extra dog.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby KingKovu44 » September 6th, 2011, 4:27 pm

All right, I need to bring this up before we any go any further:

With the way the RP is going, I think we should have the race be only part of the story and have Steele continue to antagonize them in various ways as we go on. That would be the best idea to me.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 6th, 2011, 4:30 pm

Well yeah, if we only stick to him trying to spoil the race then it will be over too quickly.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby KingKovu44 » September 6th, 2011, 4:31 pm

That's the exact same thought I had, hence why I made this post. I like the way it's going so far.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 6th, 2011, 4:33 pm

Yeah, me too.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby KingKovu44 » September 7th, 2011, 3:35 pm

All right, after this scene ends, I will move to the next morning, showing them running, mentioning the other checkpoints in passing and then arriving at the town. After that, I will again start the conflict with Steele.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby KingKovu44 » September 7th, 2011, 6:23 pm

Ok, update time:

The town that we're headed to is called Tolketna (name adapted from elsewhere). Anyway, perhaps we could have some more stuff with Hammy and Lilly and also the new subplot with Jempa and Melony. This is the point where the supplies are delivered.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby KingKovu44 » September 7th, 2011, 8:20 pm

After the next post (from anyone), I will bring them to the town.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)