The Furry Four (Open)

The Furry Four (Open)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 11th, 2011, 9:37 pm

Plot ~

A group of 4 friends find themselves in a school fire, with no way out. But somehow, animal gods decide that they could give alot more to the world. So by miriacle, they survive and magically trasform into different animals in anthro form and are chosen to be super heros. They begin training, leaving there families to go to a far away land. There, they recive training in the Elements, Fire, Water, Air and Earth. Some exell more in others.

But another survived the fire, but by forces of evil. He is two years older than the gang and his name is Demon. He starts plotting to destory the group, and to ruin humanity in anyway. Will our hero’s win against him? And what will they do when one of them a kidnapped and tortured by Demon and his army?

Characters ~

Amy Maire Johnson aka Snow Tiger Girl ~ Me
George Ryan Smithison aka Lion Boy ~ KingKovu44
Lollie Mellow Summer aka Leopard Girl ~ Lillian
Kyle Robert Manning aka Cougar Boy ~ Kopalover
(Real name unknown) Demon ~ Lillian

~~~~~~~~~~

I’ll upload character profiles soon, all can use all Elements. Demon can also use some evil versions of the elements and magic. I want there to be a love story between Amy and George and Lollie and Kyle ^^ Heheh. And Demon will probably try to make Amy go out with him or something to turn her against the rest. So yeah, that’s my latest idea.
Last edited by UncoordinatedPisces on September 11th, 2011, 10:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: The Furry Four (Open)

Postby Kopalover » September 11th, 2011, 10:01 pm

OC's aloud?

If not then I'll play Kyle. ;3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 11th, 2011, 10:03 pm

Nope, no OC's sorry =/ But of course you can play Kyle =D
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKovu44 » September 11th, 2011, 10:03 pm

George please.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 11th, 2011, 10:04 pm

Of course you can ^^ Thanks for joining both.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKovu44 » September 11th, 2011, 10:05 pm

Thanks.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 11th, 2011, 10:10 pm

Wanna get this started as soon as possible really ^^ I'm willing to play Lollie if no one wants her but I'd rather not play Demon.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Lillian » September 11th, 2011, 10:22 pm

I'd like to play Demon and Lollie ^^ I remember playing a pretend game like this in school....Amy, you've stolen my charrie! Just joking =P I still love you.
Lillian
Nala Fan Forever

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Custom Custom....Text!

Nickname(s): Lilly, Lil, Little Lil
Pride Points: 5

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 11th, 2011, 10:29 pm

I'm sorreh!!! =O lol heheh =P x Thanks for taking the charries =)
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 12th, 2011, 9:45 pm

Just thought I’d do a quick description for each character here then we can start ^^ ~

Amy Marie Johnson ~ She is 5’’4 and a half in height and has a slim build, now that she is an anthro, she has snowy white fur, ears and tail with black stripes. Amy also has muddy blonde hair with a fringe across her right eye. She has icey blue eyes for that matter. She is kind, funny and chatty, but she stands up for what is right.

George Ryan Smithison ~ He is 5’’5 and a half in height, well built. In anthro, he has tawny fur, ears and tail with reddish brown jagged short hair. George has very deep blue eyes. He is very brave, but sometimes, if someone he loves or someone he’s close too is involved, he jumps to conclusions and doesn’t think before he does.

Lollie Mellow Summer ~ 5’’4 in height, she slightly slimmer than Amy. In anthro form, she has an orangey brown fur, ears and tail with white spots. She has emerald green eyes. Lollie is dreamy and fun-loving, she loves to talk with her best friend Amy, but when someone’s in danger, she jumps to action.

Kyle Robert Manning ~ He is 5’’5 in height, and is just as well built as George. He has pale tawny fur, ears and tail. George has hazel brown eyes and a white streak down his back. He is a little quieter than the others, but very intelligent. But wehn nneded, he arises to the challenge and will stand by his friends till the end.

((Demon coming soon))
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)