[Public] AnthroQuest

AnthroQuest

Postby KingKovu44 » September 12th, 2011, 7:30 pm

I wanted to see how far I could go with this anthro idea involving Balto characters.

Title: AnthroQuest

Story: This features anthro versions of Balto characters. In this, the characters live in a tribe in an icy land. They are a hunter-gatherer tribe, and Balto is now the most skilled hunter (the animals hunted are all ice age beasts like mammoths and bison). He is also set to marry Jenna, the daughter of the tribe's chieftain. Steele, once the best hunter in the clan, is jealous and seeks to destroy him in the next hunt. He fails to do so, and, in a rage, betrays his tribe to a rival tribe. What will happen? Find out!

Cast:

Balto- KingKovu44

Jenna-

Steele-

Kaltag, Star and Nikki- KingKovu44

If you want to be a Balto character not on the list, just ask me here and I will put it on for you.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: AnthroQuest (Open)

Postby Sixshot1988 » November 4th, 2011, 11:59 pm

is thing alive?
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)