[Private] Sonic RP

Sonic RP

Postby KingKovu44 » October 6th, 2011, 8:53 pm

Ok, for some time, I've wanted to make a Sonic The Hedgehog RP, but instead of posting a full RP pitch just yet, I wanted to judge whether anyone would be interested. If so, just post here and we can make a plan. I already have a bunch of ideas.

Cast:

Sonic- KingKovu44

Knuckles- Sixshot1988

Sally Acorn-

NOTICE FOR THE FEMALE LEAD:

In this version of things, Sonic is married to a character named Sally Acorn (from the comics and the show known as SatAM). Here is her profile for the one who ends up playing her:

http://archiesonic.wikia.com/wiki/Sally_Acorn
Last edited by KingKovu44 on January 22nd, 2012, 12:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: Sonic RP

Postby Sixshot1988 » October 8th, 2011, 8:39 pm

Sign me up as Knuckles!
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » October 8th, 2011, 8:42 pm

Sure thing!

Basically, the storyline I have in mind is this:

Sonic is the prince of a kingdom known as the Kingdom of Hedgehog. His father, King Levi, is a mighty warrior who is beloved. His mother, Queen Aleena, is a beautiful and mighty woman. Knuckles is his closest friend.

AGAIN, NOTICE FOR THE FEMALE LEAD:

In this version of things, Sonic is married to a character named Sally Acorn (from the comics and the show known as SatAM). Here is her profile for the one who ends up playing her:

http://archiesonic.wikia.com/wiki/Sally_Acorn
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » October 8th, 2011, 10:54 pm

We could also say the Chaos emeralds make this Kingdom a benevolent superpower.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » October 8th, 2011, 10:56 pm

Ok, sounds good. The chaos emeralds are stored in the royal treasury. I'll be playing the king and queen, BTW. King Levi is more or less the hedgehog version of Mufasa, and Aleena is sort of like a mix of Nala and Sarabi.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » October 8th, 2011, 11:00 pm

Nh, how about a hidden chamber, because that would leave them too exposed. Also how about Knuckles coud be Sonic's adopted older brother, like Tygra is to Lion-O in the 2011 thundercats remake.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » October 8th, 2011, 11:04 pm

All right, but how would we go about explaining the adoption (meaning where did they find Knuckles?). As for other family, they also have an aunt and uncle and Amy Rose is Sonic and Knuckles' cousin (done to prevent complications in Sonic and Sally's relationship).
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » October 9th, 2011, 12:05 am

To quate Obi-wan Kenobi: Leave that to me.

Also maybe we could also have their kingdom be the floating Island. Also I was thinking Robotnik (I vote to call him Robotnik as opposed to Eggman *Sneer- Sneer*) invades the kingdom later, but for now maybe have Sonic being the guy who is bored impatiant and hooked on speed, shirking his royal duties. Also how about Uncle Chuck being Amy's father, and being friend's with cream and cheese ( Her litle chao thingie) Also have it that Shadow is a child in this RP, and Knuckles sonic's little brother.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » October 9th, 2011, 12:16 am

Funny you should suggest that, because in my story where this comes from, Uncle Chuck is Amy's father and her mother (Aleena's sister) is named Hana. I also like the other ideas.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » October 9th, 2011, 2:58 am

yay! i'll be shadow, and we can bring Knuckles friends, Vector, charmy, mighty, and espon in too
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)