[Public] Anthro Star Wars

Anthro Star Wars

Postby KingKovu44 » October 30th, 2011, 5:39 pm

This is an RP based on a new fic of mine which combines my love of Star Wars with my love of TLK, Balto and other series. It was made by me, but thanks for encouraging me to make an RP goes to Sixshot1988 and Regulus, who have both declared their interest. This is the thread where we will plan the story, decide who's going to play who, decide what planets we visit and so on. Here is the current cast of anthros:

Simba (Jedi apprentice)- KingKovu44

Nala (Jedi apprentice)- Regulus

Balto (Jedi apprentice)- Sixshot1988

Jenna (Jedi apprentice)- KingKovu44

Darth Khan/Shere Khan (Sith lord)- Sixshot1988

Darth Skia/Steele (Sith apprentice)- KingKovu44

Kovu (Mandalorian-raised Force-sensitive cub)- Sixshot1988

Other characters will be needed as well, such as Jedi masters and so on. Feel free to suggest them. This thread is where we will discuss everything and get casted. We will also need to discuss how to vary the story, so that it doesn't become a copy of the game "Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic", which it is based on. I am doing this for the sake of those who haven't played the game before. Remember, in this Star Wars universe, humans are completely replaced by anthro animals, except for the various humanoid alien races, and all alien races, like Hutts, Wookiees and so on stay as is.

NOTE:

Though this was originated between Regulus, Sixshot1988 and myself, anyone is welcome.
Last edited by KingKovu44 on October 31st, 2011, 10:01 pm, edited 6 times in total.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: Anthro Star Wars (Open)

Postby KingKovu44 » October 30th, 2011, 6:47 pm

^ Once we plan and get everyone casted, we can discuss starting. Another matter is the colors of the lightsabers. Here's what my story notes say: Simba's blade is blue, Nala's is purple, Balto's is green and Jenna's is yellow. All Sith have red. Rafiki's blade is orange and Bagheera's is silver.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Regulus » October 30th, 2011, 8:57 pm

[quote="KingKovu44"]We will also need to discuss how to vary the story, so that it doesn't become a copy of the game "Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic", which it is based on.[/quote]

lol

I'm not quite sure how to vary it without changing it too much to the point where it doesn't make any sense. You could always switch the planets around and such, but in the end, the whole star forge idea is going to be at least somewhat cliche.

As for the characters, how will they fit into this? I'm assuming Simba would be like Revan, and Nala would be Bastila?
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby KingKovu44 » October 30th, 2011, 9:06 pm

Of course, we could always do it free style and do it our way. Regarding characters, there's not much connection. We could also do it like the Clone Wars and have various adventures.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Regulus » October 30th, 2011, 9:15 pm

Well, I guess we could start with the question, how do the heroes begin training as jedi?
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby KingKovu44 » October 30th, 2011, 9:36 pm

All four were found to be Force-sensitive as infants and given to the Jedi.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » October 30th, 2011, 10:08 pm

also can we have our own characters?
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » October 30th, 2011, 10:18 pm

Yes, just list them and I will add them, alien or anthro.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » October 30th, 2011, 10:23 pm

Kovu (Mandalorian raised force sensitive cub)

you approve?
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » October 30th, 2011, 10:26 pm

Yes, I approve. Perhaps he could become a padawan to one of the main characters later. Also, I have an idea for the storyline.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)