Star Wars: The discovery of Earth

Re: Star Wars: The discovery of Earth

Postby KingKovu44 » March 31st, 2012, 5:24 pm

All right, and I'm also planning for a big duel between Dooku and Savage Opress that will happen a bit later.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 31st, 2012, 8:25 pm

I wonder how Dooku will take the news that Patrick is his son, or for that matter Patrick?

Also how would you feel about this:

After the defeat of darth sidious, who was exposed but not captured, sidious assumed command of the confederacy and the clone wars waged on. Untill the Arrival of the Yuuzhan Vong, extragalactic invaders who used biologicaly grown creatures as weapons and not technology and are seemingly immune from the force.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » April 3rd, 2012, 10:15 pm

Sorry I took so long. I was busy. I'm going to post, and then if you need me, I'll be at the Balto Forum.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Previous

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)