[Private] Narnia RP?

Narnia RP?

Postby MissAmberMarie » November 11th, 2011, 9:52 pm

Would anyone be interested in doing a Narnia RP? Me and MissAmyMarie have been talking about this for a while and was wondering if there were any other Narnia fans here. If not, we'll probably do a private RP. We have some idea's already but would like to see what other people have ^^'

Plot ~

Spoiler: show
A group of four teenagers are on a school trip when they come across a passage way in the large country house they were being toured around. They venture down and find a small door, just big enough for them to fit through...on the other side, a magical world named Narnia.

They explore for a while, and soon meet a young gryffin, who is both shocked and surprised to see them. He ushers them away and tells them of a prophecy, a prophecy involving them and that they have to journey to Aslan.

Meanwhile, the Great King of Narnia's mate has given birth to a young cub. Aslan and Dafina name her Kiara and she was now at the age of 3 months, old enough to talk and walk. She discovers she is the heir and Aslan begins training her.

But there is a force of evil uprising...Aslan's so called half brother is rising up against him. Muuaji wants the throne. The group of teenagers finally arrive at Aslan's Camp and they meet him and Kiara. They all become friends and start training when they learn they will be the next Kings and Queens. Kiara turns 6 months and is a bright young lioness who is beginning to use her powers of magic just like her father.

Kiara is also involved in the prophecy and Muuaji's spy, Daka, finds this out and tells him. Muuaji captures Kiara and tortures her for information. Will Kiara get out? Will Aslan and the Kings & Queens win the war?

Character list -

Amy - Me
Amber - MissAmberMarie
OC Human Male - StormySeethe
OC Human Male -

Kiara - Me
Aslan -
Dafina - MissAmberMarie
Muuaji - MissAmberMarie

Serge (the light gryffin) -
Daka (the dark gryffin) -

OC Narnians -

Lewis (centaur, Aslan's guard) - Me
Last edited by MissAmberMarie on November 14th, 2011, 9:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
MissAmberMarie
I'm a Nala Fan =]

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

RAWR! <3

Nickname(s): Missy, Amber, Amber Marie
Pride Points: 5

Re: Narnia RP?

Postby Sixshot1988 » November 11th, 2011, 10:08 pm

what kind of Narnia RP?
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby SnowyCheetah » November 11th, 2011, 10:20 pm

Count me in :D I've been waiting for other people than just me to want to do this :excited:
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby MissAmberMarie » November 11th, 2011, 10:37 pm

Awesome ^^, well, me and Amy (she's over :P) have discussed it and here's the basic plot -

A group of four teenagers are on a school trip when they come across a passage way in the large country house they were being toured around. They venture down and find a small door, just big enough for them to fit through...on the other side, a magical world named Narnia.

They explore for a while, and soon meet a young gryffin, who is both shocked and surprised to see them. He ushers them away and tells them of a prophecy, a prophecy involving them and that they have to journey to Aslan.

Meanwhile, the Great King of Narnia's mate has given birth to a young cub. Aslan and Dafina name her Kiara and she was now at the age of 3 months, old enough to talk and walk. She discovers she is the heir and Aslan begins training her.

But there is a force of evil uprising...Aslan's so called half brother is rising up against him. Muuaji wants the throne. The group of teenagers finally arrive at Aslan's Camp and they meet him and Kiara. They all become friends and start training when they learn they will be the next Kings and Queens. Kiara turns 6 months and is a bright young lioness who is beginning to use her powers of magic just like her father.

Kiara is also involved in the prophecy and Muuaji's spy, Daka, finds this out and tells him. Muuaji captures Kiara and tortures her for information. Will Kiara get out? Will Aslan and the Kings & Queens win the war?
MissAmberMarie
I'm a Nala Fan =]

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

RAWR! <3

Postby SnowyCheetah » November 12th, 2011, 4:01 am

Liking this plot :3 should we start choosing roles?
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 12th, 2011, 6:06 pm

Rightio, I'm online now ^^' Me and Amber have been discussed it even further.

Character list -

Amy - Me
Amber - MissAmberMarie
OC Human Male -
OC Human Male -

Kiara - Me
Aslan -
Dafina - MissAmberMarie
Muuaji -

Serge (the light gryffin) -
Daka (the dark gryffin) -

OC Narnians -

Lewis (centaur, Aslan's guard) - Me
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby MissAmberMarie » November 12th, 2011, 10:09 pm

Awesome ^^' Lewis as in your bro? Lol.
MissAmberMarie
I'm a Nala Fan =]

RAWR! <3

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 13th, 2011, 6:06 pm

Yeah lol. Just waiting for Snowy to come online ^^'
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby SnowyCheetah » November 14th, 2011, 5:11 am

I'm here, and if it is ok I would like to take one OC human male and one OC narnian slot. I have both characters already but have yet to make proper descriptions for them. I can't get on MLK with my computer until Tuesday, but I will get them posted then. :3
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 14th, 2011, 7:18 pm

Ok ^^' Well, Amber'll reserve the spots. I'm gonna wait until tomorrow until Amber and me fill out the rest of the roles ourselves, unless you would like another?
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)