[Private] Re: Birth By Sleep [FlipMode / Jiirani]

Re: Birth By Sleep [FlipMode / Jiirani]

Postby FlipMode » January 15th, 2012, 10:34 pm

Okay so it would start off with Terra and Aqua at the beginning of BBS, about to take the Mark of Mastery test. They both are about to pass the test, when Master Xehanort suddenly vanishes from the room. In order to complete the test, Eraqus sends them on a mission to find Xehanort so they start searching through various Disney (and Pixar! =P) worlds in order to try and track him down.

Characters

Eraqus FlipMode
Xehanort FlipMode
Aqua Jiirani
Ven Jiirani
Terra FlipMode
Vanitas Jiirani

I think we could have those as the main reoccurring characters, and each time they visit a new world, we could fill the places of the characters in that world between us?
Sound good? ^^

I will make a post soon to start it off, but until then if you want to discuss it any more, just post in here =D.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: [Private] Re: Birth By Sleep [FlipMode / Jiirani]

Postby Jiirani » January 15th, 2012, 10:59 pm

Alrighty, I can't wait. I think everything is set right now~ As for discussion, I have a quick question -

You know how in BBS you obtain Keychain/Keyblades at different parts of the game? Do you think in the RP we should have characters give them to Aqua/Ven/Terra or just use their default weapons the whole time? I think the latter would be less complicated.
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Re: [Private] Re: Birth By Sleep [FlipMode / Jiirani]

Postby FlipMode » January 15th, 2012, 11:05 pm

I opt for the latter option as well. That said there is no reason you can not have your character come across one, should you want to =)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Re: Birth By Sleep [FlipMode / Jiirani]

Postby FlipMode » January 17th, 2012, 11:37 pm

Okay assuming we are ready to go with this? Cause I am hoping to make the first post tomorrow afternoon =)
FlipMode

Postby Jiirani » January 17th, 2012, 11:47 pm

Yep, I'm all set! Can't wait :3
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FlipMode » January 18th, 2012, 3:57 pm

FlipMode

Postby FlipMode » January 24th, 2012, 8:40 am

Been busy the past couple of days. Will get a post up tonight at some point, mah bad <3
FlipMode

Postby Jiirani » January 24th, 2012, 5:55 pm

Oh it's fine, it's fine~ I don't mind, take your time. Life outside the internet is important after all x3
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)