[Public] Donkey Kong Country RP

Donkey Kong Country RP

Postby KingKovu44 » February 1st, 2012, 5:39 pm

Ok, I was playing the DKC games on the Wii virtual console the other day and thought that it might be fun to turn them into an RP. However, I didn't want to duplicate them exactly, so I was thinking that it could be either our favorite characters from other series that get warped in to play out the games' events or a group of gamers (essentially, fictionalized versions of ourselves) who do the same. I'm just posting this to see if there's any interest.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: Donkey Kong Country RP

Postby Sixshot1988 » February 1st, 2012, 9:49 pm

if we go with the gamers, do they become animals?
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » February 1st, 2012, 9:53 pm

Yeah, I guess. We can become any species. However, if we go the character route, we could use villains from those series represented as bosses to back up King K. Rool.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » February 1st, 2012, 10:36 pm

ok, what animal would you play as if we go with choice two?
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » February 1st, 2012, 10:38 pm

A white Siberian husky (similar to the one I portrayed in the Balto RP).
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby KingKovu44 » February 4th, 2012, 5:56 pm

Ok, it's been several days, so I'm bringing this back. Either idea is all right with me.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » February 4th, 2012, 8:16 pm

I'm going to go with the gamers plot.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » February 4th, 2012, 8:21 pm

All right, so here is the idea:

A group of gamers gets together to play the DKC games on the Wii virtual console. However, due to a strange electric storm, they are warped into the world of the games and are commissioned by Cranky Kong to play out the games. I'm keeping the animal transformation idea.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » February 4th, 2012, 11:42 pm

sounds good when do we start?
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » February 4th, 2012, 11:48 pm

Soon. What animal are you going to become? I'm a husky.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)