[Private] The Little Mermaid RP

Re: The Little Mermaid RP

Postby Mike0908 » February 24th, 2012, 7:49 pm

Oh okay. Well he could have turned into a sea creature like a swordfish or something. But if he can't be used that's ok too.

Oh and which is cannon here. The prequel film or the series. Cause they kind of conflict. Like Ariel's first meeting with flounder for example. Just wondering for personalities wise for sisters. Since I might take more of them. But I don't think they were in the series much and their personalities were fleshed out a bit in the prequel.
Mike0908

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby Queen Elsa » February 24th, 2012, 7:51 pm

Oh. Well, I've never seen the series before, so I'd say the prequel, but I'm not sure if that's what Sixshot had in mind or not....

Hey, Sixshot, could you PM me how you would have worded the plot, so that I could put it in? Because the way I worded it, I don't think it really fits....
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Mike0908 » February 27th, 2012, 3:41 pm

we starting this yet?
Mike0908

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby Queen Elsa » February 27th, 2012, 3:47 pm

I haven't started it yet, but I'll go start it now...

EDIT: It's up! Right now, it's the first thread...
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Previous

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)