Chance for a Legend: a puss in boots rp (Open for all)

Chance for a Legend: a puss in boots rp (Open for all)

Postby CheetahCub » March 7th, 2012, 3:52 am

Have decided to start up a Puss in Boots RP for any who might be interested. Now, this mainly mainly focuses on the short The Three Diablos that came with the DVD of Puss in Boots, If you didn't see it yet, I found it on Youtube!

Therefore, I'm going to feature the three kittens and the plot sort of revolves around them, as I'll explain.

Of course, given how tied in the short is with Puss in Boots in general, being just a few days after and probably not too far away from San Ricardo, any characters from the movie are open to take too, especially as I may have Puss in San Ricardo at the moment (I will leave it up to whoever takes him).

Shrek characters? Well, this is pre them meeting, so I don't know how we would make it work, but as you'll see I am bringing in an Orgre, so if you want to bring in one of the Shrek characters, just explain to me your logical and I just might let you.

Ok, plot?

I figure this may be like a starting off of Puss' ogre killing reputation that the movie gave him same as the original Hans Christian Anderson story had. As such I figure a few nods to that should be there, such as there will be one Orge (my character) who has come to Princess Alessandra Bellagamba's castle (princess from the short, obviously) to take it for herself.

The three kittens are, of course, set up as guard, but being just kids and against the Orgre's shape shifting, they find they really need their old mentor, Puss, to come help.

So "Timothy", not being the best of fighters, takes off to get their hero while Perla and Gonzalo stay behind and do their best at guarding the princess. I'm gonna say the kittens can talk, also, and from there, we see what happens :) 

And yes, OCs are allowed

Characters

Princess Alessandra Bellagamba: open
Puss In Boots: NalaKiaraLuver
Kittens
Reference (right to left: Perla (light orange), Gonzalo (orange), Timmy (gray)
Perla:
Gonzalo:
 Sir Timoteo Montenegro The Third/"Timmy": Me (cheetahcub)

OC's

Helgwina Profile: me (cheetahcub)
Last edited by CheetahCub on March 8th, 2012, 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CheetahCub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Re: Chance for a Legend: a puss in boots rp (Open for all)

Postby Queen Elsa » March 8th, 2012, 12:04 pm

Great idea for an RP! May I please be Puss? :D I'll decide whether I want any other characters after I see if anyone else is interested. ;)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Re: Chance for a Legend: a puss in boots rp (Open for all)

Postby CheetahCub » March 8th, 2012, 3:49 pm

Yes you may! I will put you down :)
CheetahCub

Pride Points: 2

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)