Private Pokemon RP, anyone?

Private Pokemon RP, anyone?

Postby Carl » June 1st, 2012, 3:08 am

So I'm looking to RP Pokemon with 1 other person, using my OC, Sungmin (info here---> viewtopic.php?f=119&t=23418). The basic plot will be taking the Johto Gym Challenge, although somewhere near the end, I would like for Sungmin to meet and befriend a Mew (although that doesn't have to happen.) If anyone's interested, we can discuss further plot points and evenly distribute (to the best of our ability) the necessary characters.
Just drop a comment here if you wanna do this! :)
Obviously, your OC's Pokemon don't have to have nicknames, neither will the Gym Leaders' or the Elite Four's.

Necessary Characters
the Johto Gym Leaders
Falkner
Bugsy
Whitney
Morty
Jasmine
Chuck
Pryce
Clair

the Elite Four
Will
Koga
Bruno
Karen
Champion- Lance

Everyone else
the old couple (now called Mr. and Mrs. Orange)

Sungmin
Amy Marie
Last edited by Carl on June 11th, 2012, 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Re: Private Pokemon RP, anyone?

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 1st, 2012, 7:58 am

I love Pokemon, never done an RP about it though. I might be interested, but I'm doing away tomorrow and if we did start this, it would be next Tuesday.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Carl » June 1st, 2012, 8:02 am

I can wait until then. If no one else shows any interest by then, I'd be glad to do it with you. :)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 1st, 2012, 8:06 am

Ok cool ^_^ I'll PM you later.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Carl » June 1st, 2012, 8:13 am

Okie dokie! :)
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 5th, 2012, 3:01 pm

Right, I'm back ^_^ Would you mind writing out all the character names please? And I'll be making an OC for this, can we only have Johto Pokemon or can we have others?

Edit - Just looked at your character's profile, ignore my questions. Seeing as he's from Kanto, obviously your allowed other Pokemon XD

Edit again - My OC ^_^ - viewtopic.php?f=119&p=698216#p698216
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Carl » June 11th, 2012, 7:30 pm

Okay, I just now got to look at this again, and I went ahead and added the names to the first post. I'll go get started now. ^^
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 11th, 2012, 7:33 pm

Okie dokie ^_^
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)