[Public] AU Balto Continuation (OC's Welcome)

AU Balto Continuation (OC's Welcome)

Postby KingKovu44 » June 6th, 2012, 8:48 pm

Ok, I had done this at my own page, but I feel it would be better here.

Title: Balto: The Story Continues

Story: This is my own version of the continuation of the Balto story. In this version, Rosy and her family adopted Balto as their own after the serum run to thank him for what he had done. Now, the story continues. Balto is happy with Jenna, Steele eventually finds redemption and much more. What exactly? Help me start the RP to find out!

Cast:

Balto- KingKovu44

Jenna- AmyMarie

Steele-

Star- KingKovu44

Rosy-

Ice (Jenna's OC sister, Steele's future mate)-

Amy (Jenna's other OC sister, Star's future mate)- AmyMarie

Aleu (features later in story)-

Kodi (features later in story)-

Nikki-

Kaltag-

Notes:

For those who play Ice and Amy, ask me and I will explain their personalities. Remember, these will not be exactly like the films. We will be creating our own adventures.
Last edited by KingKovu44 on June 7th, 2012, 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: AU Balto Continuation (OC's Welcome)

Postby KingKovu44 » June 7th, 2012, 1:12 pm

OK, cast list is complete. If anyone's interested, just post here. Multiple roles welcome.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 7th, 2012, 1:37 pm

Hmm...I do like Balto ^_^ I'll take the roles of Jenna and Amy. But I might not be able to post alot every day, decided this is probably the last RP I'll join for now.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby KingKovu44 » June 7th, 2012, 1:38 pm

No worries. For Amy's personality, she's somewhat like Lilly from Alpha & Omega.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 7th, 2012, 1:39 pm

Ok ^_^ I can pull that off, shy but funny right? I haven't seen Alpha and Omega for ages, love that film though.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKovu44 » June 7th, 2012, 1:44 pm

More shy. She's a bit more serious.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby KingKovu44 » June 11th, 2012, 8:55 pm

Anyone else interested?
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 11th, 2012, 8:57 pm

I'd say go private, but I have 3 privates going on :/ Apologizes, but I hope this goes ahead as a public RP!
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKovu44 » June 11th, 2012, 9:25 pm

Sorry I took so long. Anyway, thanks. Hopefully, I get lucky. If not, I might move it to my forum.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 3rd, 2012, 3:58 am

I'm set and ready to go just put up my character in the OC (OT)
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I am both the sword and shield for King Kopa.

Nickname(s): HotRibz
Pride Points: 3

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)