[Private] Husky RP (KK44 & Nick)

Husky RP (KK44 & Nick)

Postby KingKovu44 » June 23rd, 2012, 10:44 pm

Ok, this is an RP starring OC versions of my team of huskies and Nick and his dog OC. We'll need a good plot to start out.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: Husky RP (KK44 & Nick)

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 24th, 2012, 12:28 pm

Sorry I didn't notice this yet lol. Here is my dog as an OC: viewtopic.php?f=119&t=20859&p=613997#p613997 So, you maybe know a good role for him as an anti-hero or a villain?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby KingKovu44 » June 24th, 2012, 2:06 pm

First, let's get a plot made and then we can decide.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 24th, 2012, 2:10 pm

Hmmm... maybe a plot where the husky gang are still puppies, and they get lost from home in the wilderness? (for example.)
SlayerOfLight

Postby KingKovu44 » June 24th, 2012, 2:14 pm

Ok, that's a good one. I also had an idea where they were entering their first race. Not the Iditarod, but a fictional race called the Arctic Challenge or something.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 24th, 2012, 2:18 pm

Yea, on a ice mountain or something. And then they get lost because of an avalanche maybe, while they are the only survivors?
SlayerOfLight

Postby KingKovu44 » June 24th, 2012, 2:27 pm

Sounds good to me. Hey, if you don't see me, it's because I'm busy.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 24th, 2012, 2:32 pm

It's all fine.

So how should they meet up with Shadow?
SlayerOfLight

Postby KingKovu44 » June 24th, 2012, 2:36 pm

I don't know. Maybe we could make it like in Balto where they roam about the town and interact with other characters.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 24th, 2012, 2:44 pm

I haven't seen balto sadly... tried to see it on youtube, but it was all scam. So I'm not sure how that would be like. I was thinking about when they get lost in the wilderness as puppies (after the failed race), they meet Shadow who has bad intensions? And in the end they find the way back home?
SlayerOfLight

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)