[Public] Avatar: The Last Airbender RP?

Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender RP?

Postby RedKite » October 13th, 2013, 7:39 pm

thanks. I'm adding you to my MLK family.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby nalasimba83 » October 13th, 2013, 10:20 pm

if ya want,i'll try to make the thread for ya :P
Not pressuring,but yeah.And for the HG RP,I'll try to make my characters
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » October 14th, 2013, 1:22 am

[quote="nalasimba83"]if ya want,i'll try to make the thread for ya :P
Not pressuring,but yeah.And for the HG RP,I'll try to make my characters[/quote]

Could you? :D That would be a big help! :)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » October 14th, 2013, 2:06 am

Sure!But i'll make the thread,but we should plan more and make the characters before someone makes the first post ^^
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » October 14th, 2013, 12:54 pm

Okay. Just a few ideas of mine (mind you, I thought of these at my bed-time last night, and at 3 a.m. this morning, so they may not be very good...):

To start off, Zuko tells the whole group late one night that Azula has been released. The group has mixed feelings about this news. Katara can only think of the last time she saw the princess: during Sozin's Comet. Zuko had been right about her. She had been slipping. Katara had felt sorry for her after the Princess had completely lost it, but Katara still sees her as a threat. (You can add your characters' thoughts. I was just doing mine. ;))

(For the group, I was thinking it as just being Katara, Aang, Zuko, Toph, Sokka, and Suki, as a celebration of the defeat during Sozin's Comet a year ago. I you want Mai in it, nalasimba83, that's fine with me. ;) But Ty Lee's in Kyoshi Island taking care of things.)

Ty Lee is teaching the Kyoshi Warriors some more chi-blocking techniques. Onaji comes and tells her that a ship has landed on their harbor. Leaving the Kyoshi Warriors to practice the techniques, Ty Lee goes to see who their guest is.

That's all I got. Thoughts? If you didn't guess, I was thinking the guest would be Azula.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » October 14th, 2013, 4:21 pm

Perfect!!
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » October 15th, 2013, 12:23 am

Great! I'm glad you like it. :) I'm going to work on some more tonight and tomorrow morning and post them here as soon as I get on tomorrow morning. ;) I think after two more we'll have enough ideas to at least start RPing. By the way, don't be afraid to throw in your own ideas/thoughts! ;)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » October 15th, 2013, 2:00 am

yeah :)
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » October 15th, 2013, 1:00 pm

Okay. More ideas!:

Ty Lee, at Kyoshi Island, finds out that their visitor is Princess Azula. She immediately bows before the Princess. Azula tells her her plan to become Fire Lord Azula, and asks Ty Lee if she would like to join. Ty Lee tells her that she doesn't know, and Azula tells her she has a week to make up her mind. By the end of the week, if Ty Lee decided to join the group, she must be at the Fire Nation Palace.

Azula (somehow) gets into the Fire Nation Palace and talks to Mai about her plan. (Idea: Azula acts like a peasant who desperately needs to talk to the Fire Lord, but is obviously redirected to the Fire Lady, Mai.)

After the group's vacation, everyone goes their own ways: Zuko back to the Fire Nation, Sokka and Suki to Kyoshi Island, Toph to [someplace in the Earth Kingdom], and Aang and Katara to (either the Water Tribe or the Air Temple).

When Suki and Sokka arrive in Kyoshi Island, Ty Lee tells them about Azula. (Up to you, nalasimba83, if you want Mai to tell Zuko. I'd say not, but it's up to you. ;))

Toph, Aang, and Katara are oblivious to Azula's threat. But [someone] sends them a message about it. Katara is angry at the news that Azula isn't any better. Toph, not being able to read, throws the paper to the ground in anger. [Someone (OC, maybe?)] reads the letter out loud. Toph's anger turns to shock. (You can each add your own characters' thoughts about the threat.)

(That's all I can think of. I don't want to control your characters, so I'm leaving the ideas to you two now, until there's some way I can figure out something else to do. ;))
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » October 15th, 2013, 4:44 pm

no,no,no!That is literally perfect,but which one do you want to choose?Anyways,OC characters would be great ,maybe one or two for each of us?I'll get started on mine.I am thinking one girl for my OC characters.I dont want them to clash with the real set of AtLA characters.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)