[Public] Wolf RP

Wolf RP

Postby KingKovu44 » August 2nd, 2012, 2:37 am

Ok, I got this idea from the Midnight Howls RP site that I joined. There is no real plot. Basically, it revolves around the family of alphas of a wolf pack living in the mountains and forests of Alaska. To join, all I need from members is a character name, followed by the character's gender and pack rank. Particularly needed are the alpha male's family (mate and pups). I'll start it:

Cast:

Thor (Alpha male pack leader)- KingKovu44

Mirada (Alpha female pack leader, huntress, Mate of Thor, Mother of Zen-Aku)- SophieCub

Zen-Aku (Alpha male pup, son of Thor)- Sixshot1988

Loki (Brother of Thor)- Kopalover

Mionie (Pack healer)- AmyMarie

Luna (Omega wolf)- Buffy

What will happen? Come in and find out. With this having no real plot, this RP can go in any way! For the family, the pups can be any gender or age.
Last edited by KingKovu44 on August 2nd, 2012, 2:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: Wolf RP

Postby Sixshot1988 » August 2nd, 2012, 5:09 am

Zen-Aku, male, young pup, son of Thor.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » August 2nd, 2012, 5:12 am

Sure thing.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Kopalover » August 2nd, 2012, 5:56 am

THOR? O.O

Just for that, I'll join, and I'm gonna be Loki. The Younger and less acknowledged brother of Thor, who didn't get chosen to be Leader. Hopes to get revenge! >:D (PLOT TWIST)
Name: Loki
Description: Full slick black pelt, with glowing green eyes. Underbelly is a tan colour.
Accent: British >:D

I'm joining cause I want to though, but Loki, just...
I had to.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby KingKovu44 » August 2nd, 2012, 5:57 am

Sure, welcome.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Buffy » August 2nd, 2012, 7:16 am

Luna, Female, Subordinate.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby SophieCub » August 2nd, 2012, 10:50 am

Can I join? :) With my wolf, Mirada? Shes female and a hunter. ^^ (shes looking for a mate btw)
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 2nd, 2012, 11:11 am

I'll join with meh wolf named Mionie ^_^ White wolf with black paws and sky blue eyes. Kind, outgoing, caring, sometimes stubborn and doesn't always think before she does/says things. She is a medic, and helps wolves out when they are injured.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby KingKovu44 » August 2nd, 2012, 2:04 pm

^ Ok, guys, let me add your names. Sorry that I didn't get to it sooner. I was sleeping. Now, we'll just need a name for the RP and to see if any others come.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby SophieCub » August 2nd, 2012, 3:12 pm

viewtopic.php?f=119&t=24390 Here is Mirada's bio thing.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)