Thor: Quest for the Hammer

Thor: Quest for the Hammer

Postby Sixshot1988 » September 8th, 2012, 1:12 pm

I decided to make this an AU to the movie.

Plot: Rather than exile his son to Midgard, Odin had instead decided to cast Mjolnir and Megingjord to midgard and decreeded that if Thor found and reclaimed both before the time of the Odin sleep, then he would be forgivin for his sins, if not, then Odin would Make his adopted son, Loki heir to the throne of Asgard. To this end, Thor,Loki, Sif, and the warriors three have journied to Midgard.
With the Time or the Odin sleep only about Two weeks away, time is short. Complicating things even further is the fact that a young child named Patrick has found Mjornir and Megingjord. The young five year old has been found worthy to weild both. Thus gaining the powers of thor!

Cast

Thor: Kopalover
Loki: Kopalover
Odin: Me
Frigga: Me
Sif: Me
Fandral: Me
Hogun: Me
Volstagg: Me
OC's

Patrick: Me
Last edited by Sixshot1988 on September 18th, 2012, 3:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Re: Thor: Quest for the Hammer

Postby Kopalover » September 8th, 2012, 2:03 pm

THOR AND LOKI PLEASE.

Brb fangirling
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Sixshot1988 » September 9th, 2012, 12:53 am

can I have a example as to how you as Thor would react upon seeing that a human child was worthy to lift Mjornir, same with Loki. they can be separate or together and be in character posts
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby Kopalover » September 9th, 2012, 3:28 am

Thor gazed at the child who lifted Mjolnir as simply as himself did. His eyes rested on how enlightened the child was. "What is your name, worthy child?" Getting onto his knees to read the height of the small boy. "I am Thor, For of Thunder. The very first worthy enough to carry this hammer. You whom is the second." Placing a large hand on the child's shoulder, and smiling. "Father would be delighted to accompany him, yes?" Staring at his brother with the most surprise in his eyes.

Lokk, who was also in shock, hadn't moved since he lay eyes on the child. A filthy midgardian child could carry Mjolnir, but not the worthy Loki himself? Peposterous! But, a plan could be formed with this. Maybe Loki could train the boy, and be his master. Quite a plan he came up with! If only the all father could trust him.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Sixshot1988 » September 9th, 2012, 4:09 am

OK, accepted
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby Sixshot1988 » September 18th, 2012, 3:17 am

also, would it be OK if I took over as Loki.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)