Regular Show 1x1, anyone?

Regular Show 1x1, anyone?

Postby MurderVictim » October 30th, 2012, 3:19 am

Hi! I've never done an RP on this site before, but I've been a part of countless roleplays for the last...three or four years.

What I've been really craving lately is a plot based on Regular Show, particularly one centered (mostly) on a pairing and light romance. Of course it'll have the other characters, but I'm in the mood for...something epically fluffy, with drama xD And I've never been one to like group RPs, so I'm only looking for a couple partners to do seperate RPs with.

Just a few things:

- I don't want to make the characters human. I've seen this a lot, and it just doesn't appeal to me. Sort of ruins the magic of Regular Show, you know?

- I'd rather this be with only canon charaters. I don't really care for OC's, but they're fine as long as they're only side characters that can come and go in a timely fashion. You might be able to change my mind, but I'd really prefer there to be no new park workers.

- I say we split the canon characters evenly, so it's fair. In past RPs, I've had to juggle not only my own character, but Benson, Pops, and Muscle Man all during one scene, while my partner only had their own character to worry about. x_x That was aggrivating. Please don't make me go through that, again.

Pairings I'm totally up for (might take suggestions):

(Bold = Role I'd prefer playing)

- Rigby x Eileen
- Mordecai x Eileen
- And...*takes nervous breath* Mordecai x Rigby
- You might be able to convince me to do Mordecai x Margaret. Maybe. It's my least favorite pairing, but if the plot is good enough, I'll go along with it.

Ehh...I know this might seem weird xD I can't help what roleplays I want, lol.

*shyly slinks away*
MurderVictim
I seem to be dead.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Murder, MV
Pride Points: 4

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)